• ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][i][b]Read this first![/b][/i][/u] [u]Just share your opinions:) i wanna see your expression if you are proud of it![/u] Mods: Sure delete this thread if its non-sense [b]threadstarter:[/b] yup:

Pages: 12345..5

[u][i][b]Read this first![/b][/i][/u] [u]Just share your opinions:) i wanna see your expression if you are proud of it![/u] Mods: Sure delete this thread if its non-sense [b]threadstarter:[/b] yup:

pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[u][i][b]Read this first![/b][/i][/u] [u]Just share your opinions:) i wanna see your expression if you are proud of it![/u] Mods: Sure delete this thread if its non-sense [b]threadstarter:[/b] yup:

[u][i][b]Read this first![/b][/i][/u] [u]Just share your opinions:) i wanna see your expression if you are proud of it![/u] Mods: Sure delete this thread if its non-sense [b]threadstarter:[/b] yup:)i :wow: it,students are highly educated there:) and knows how to befriendly and ofcourse bullies will go to principals office.. but what i hate about it is,,, [b]fraternity group [/b] i dunno,somewone made that group....and it was awful!all popular students joined there!

Last edited by pinkpunk (2009-07-09 13:00:07)

menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [u][i][b]Read this first![/b][/i][/u] [u]Just share your opinions:) i wanna see your expression if you are proud of it![/u] Mods: Sure delete this thread if its non-sense [b]threadstarter:[/b] yup:

[align=center][i]No, i don't hate my school.[/i][/align]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [u][i][b]Read this first![/b][/i][/u] [u]Just share your opinions:) i wanna see your expression if you are proud of it![/u] Mods: Sure delete this thread if its non-sense [b]threadstarter:[/b] yup:

No.. I love my school. It's the best school for me. :D
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nahh. i love my school. 'coz its soo cool in letran. woo! arriba!
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nahh i love my school....so cool... :o
shukri
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes i hate my school=D=D=D
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sorry but I hate my School xD
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [i]ohh yeah![/i] i really [b]hate[/b] my school! der r lots of b*tches!!!! :lol: [b]torrance high school[/b].. hmmp! [i]hate[/i] it[i]![/i] [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-13 15:28:03)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

no, i love my school very much.. because first and foremost, i won't study there if i hate it.. and the main reason is, i learned there to be strong, uhmm, be serious but sometimes a joker.. to cope with every specimen of people there.. and also to be a leader and a achiever.. ;)
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love my school...... the one i hate is the principal.... XD
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No, i don't hate my school. Because in my school, my crush/love is there. :retard: but seriously. ive been there for 7 years and they thought me everything, and they will teach me anything.. :lol:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no i love my school..........:thumbsup: certified__________tut.... hahahaha.....:lol:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes, I hate the schools here in Japan, but I love the schools in Philippines specially the HS's.
stephanie4th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]No.. I really love my School..:D[/align]
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah! i love it very much! =)
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No,I love my school!!! :D
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]i think im going to it .. im starting to hate my school .. and my cousre too .. nyahahaha[/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nope.. but some of my classmates,yes..haha
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i never hate my school.. i really love my school.. this is the school where i studied since my kindergarten days..
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No i don't hate it, [quote]Why do we need to have this topic? its like nonsense! why do u need to hate yer school if ur school provides all the knowledge you have to know? why do u need to hate yer school if most of your friends study there? There is no means to hate it. maybe because of the facilities, the teachers or the activities. but i remind you for the haters, Find a way to love it.[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][i][b]Read this first![/b][/i][/u] [u]Just share your opinions:) i wanna see your expression if you are proud of it![/u] Mods: Sure delete this thread if its non-sense [b]threadstarter:[/b] yup:

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:00

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy