• ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a pure CSS Friendster Layout designed for Mac lovers :wow: I have been experimenting on rounded borders using CSS for some days already and I realised that it's really possible. :lol: Using r

Pages: 12

This is a pure CSS Friendster Layout designed for Mac lovers :wow: I have been experimenting on rounded borders using CSS for some days already and I realised that it's really possible. :lol: Using r

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This is a pure CSS Friendster Layout designed for Mac lovers :wow: I have been experimenting on rounded borders using CSS for some days already and I realised that it's really possible. :lol: Using r

X you come in style. :cool: always come in style i like all of your profiles very neat bro. :wow: i dont know what you can make now that youre learning PS ill expect more =D
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: This is a pure CSS Friendster Layout designed for Mac lovers :wow: I have been experimenting on rounded borders using CSS for some days already and I realised that it's really possible. :lol: Using r

[quote=xavierkym]No not, really dude.. because to create the rounded borders you just have to use 2 tools. The rounded rectangle tool and the fill tool. :lol: I'll try to release a lighter version of the profile. :cool: BTW, I just realised I used a total of 20 images in the layout. :lol: Nevermind the bandwidth, coz the images are just small, I just use repeat. :lol:[/quote] how can i make that? can i make it using only the MS paint?
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohh wat a mac os theme its a tiger ryt? hmm just my suggestion to improve your prof... *put more mac designs *apply more mac steel texture and black and white color *you may use the wallpaper of mac osx leopard for new taste(optional) *better put some mac widgets or mac icons or create ur new mac icons for gfx designs.. its gonna be cool!!!!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Yes. Thanks for you suggestion. :lol: But, I would rather stay away from bulky images and design. Because I want to have a very fast loading profile. Remember, not all Friendster users have good computers :lol: Thanks for the comment. :thumbsup:
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahh ryt.... not all users uses high specs computers..... ehehehe i forgot, but you can use jpeg format rather than a png or psd format. using jpg format makes ur prof runs faster compared with png and psd

Last edited by aljayizer (2008-07-23 11:52:59)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think png is better because his images are small and repeated so it loads quickly and fast even if it's png. Anyway nice theme xav. Very techie =D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes. For me, PNG is the best image =) But the downside of the PNG is the it cannot be transparent in IE6 or lower. :crybaby: I can't imagine how I hate IE so much. :wallbash:
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha that was awesome it looks very professional
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow, cool layout :o :wow: very neat..... i really lurve it :kiss: :redface: and im using it right now :O :lol: :lol: :lol: peace mr. suave :D:thumbsup:
Vista
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow bro. i really like the looks of it. the mac look. the rounded borders make it loook more coool. thumbsup for u bro. maybe u can add more design at the bottom cuz it look "empty". =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Wow. Thanks for the suggestion. =) Anyway, it seems that you like Vista. And honestly I am making a vista version of this layout :lol:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Anyway, it seems that you like Vista. And honestly I am making a vista version of this layout :lol:[/quote] wow, another layout :D im excited to see that version :eh: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This is a pure CSS Friendster Layout designed for Mac lovers :wow: I have been experimenting on rounded borders using CSS for some days already and I realised that it's really possible. :lol: Using r

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy