• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box positioning on FF[/i] [i]Take not that the scrollbar and floating page wont work when using FF[/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: [b]Choose the code according to your monitor resolution[/b] [b]Screen Resolution[/b] [i]1280x1024[/i] <">PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/hotsexy.html[/url] [b]Screen Resolution[/b] [i]1024x768[/i] <">PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/hotsexyv2.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/9914/hotandsexypq0.jpg[/img][/align]

Last edited by angelalaine (2008-07-16 21:05:03)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

waw. 1st to comment :D nice one ate laine.. so hot. love it :D:thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

[align=center][b]nice layie thanksz for sharing this![/b][/align]
diansari
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:o wow..so wonderful lay i like ur lay sis :wow: make more ;)
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Thanks guyz for your comments weeeee [b]UPDATE[/b] Now you can have two option using the layout =) First post updated :wow:
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:o woh very sexy..i like =D make more thanks for sharing
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.. nice layouts.!! keep it up.. =p
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=orange][b]Nice Layout... thanks for share [/b][/color][/align]
eddi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:wow: like the title [b]Hot N Sexy[/b] your lay it so really hot :D and i loving this lay sista :kiss::rose: [spoiler][img]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd75/ediajah/gemes.gif[/img][/spoiler]
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hot in pushia pink... cool!!!!very cool....good job cheeeerrrrss for you........=)
malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one/.... ^_______________^
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow..another hot layie.... nice sis... i really love your layies.. looking forward for more.. peace.. :thumbsup:
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so nice layout sista... make more thank for share
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so so nice... thanks for sharing...
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa sis impressive u r really [b]in[/b] in this lay making ,..... glad i met u lol...
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^weew! cool phink,sexy layie! i love it! ha!3,=D.. make more sis! :D,,
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wahehe.. sexy huh? thanks for sharing! great lays.. :D:thumbsup:
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks you for all your comments Im flattered :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]moved to CSS subsection[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the images and design[/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box p

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:58

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy