• ARCHIVES 
  • » I have my own drawing in friendster... But no one comment it.. it because on something...maybe they don't know... mmmh...This is the first time i send some drawing and showing it to you.. please comme

Pages: 1

I have my own drawing in friendster... But no one comment it.. it because on something...maybe they don't know... mmmh...This is the first time i send some drawing and showing it to you.. please comme

Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I have my own drawing in friendster... But no one comment it.. it because on something...maybe they don't know... mmmh...This is the first time i send some drawing and showing it to you.. please comme

I have my own drawing in friendster... But no one comment it.. it because on something...maybe they don't know... mmmh...This is the first time i send some drawing and showing it to you.. please comment it! [spoiler]i really be grateful if you comment..if not it will be wasted...[/spoiler] Here then, [img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk12/Sakura_fujisaki/1_147700651l.jpg[/img] Nagisa Furukawa,Clannad [spoiler][img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk12/Sakura_fujisaki/Tokyo-1-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I have my own drawing in friendster... But no one comment it.. it because on something...maybe they don't know... mmmh...This is the first time i send some drawing and showing it to you.. please comme

it's nice but the left eyes and left cheeks are kinda big =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I have my own drawing in friendster... But no one comment it.. it because on something...maybe they don't know... mmmh...This is the first time i send some drawing and showing it to you.. please comme

yeah its cute... =) :thumbsup: but the left side was kinda big ... =|
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Whaw nice drawing my dear, keep it up[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img]
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cute. :thumbsup: keep it up. :D
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice work., but, need some improvement., hehe., cute lng...
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: owh..nice drawing.. :thumbsup: :arrow: That character still cute..hehe =) :arrow: Juz need more imagination to drawing =)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its cute... but the face is not symmetrical but its okay... keep it up.. tnx for sharing
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahahhahah... not bad....:thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red]Nice drawing!! It really look like real.. I think u could be an artist.. I Really love ur drawings!!!![/color][/align]

Last edited by EleeGirl (2008-08-01 22:54:13)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

You can improve more on your proportion cuz' the left cheek and eye is bigger than the right. I know anime is not proportionate at all but at least keep the face looking normal. Overall the drawing is not bad at all. =)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nice drawing... be proud of it. :thumbsup:
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for comment my drawing! i will post another anime art^^
diakoyon
» n00b
1969-12-31

it lack of body, you should draw by heart and not by eyes!! draw thinking of yourself makes you a better artist y dont you try to have an inspiration and draw it try it and u suddenly draw a wonderful art!!
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pretty good~ Keep it up~ =):thumbsup: [spoiler]PRACTICE can produce FURFECTION[/spoiler]
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx fo sharing............ kip it up.....
busetdotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx fo sharing............ kip it up.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I have my own drawing in friendster... But no one comment it.. it because on something...maybe they don't know... mmmh...This is the first time i send some drawing and showing it to you.. please comme

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy