• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED AS OF January 18, 2009[/b] Lazy out there.. Here's one that will make you Lazier... [b]To all:[/b] Before making a new thread, plz stop by in here and take a read... As you can see, we ha

Pages: 123

[b]UPDATED AS OF January 18, 2009[/b] Lazy out there.. Here's one that will make you Lazier... [b]To all:[/b] Before making a new thread, plz stop by in here and take a read... As you can see, we ha

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED AS OF January 18, 2009[/b] Lazy out there.. Here's one that will make you Lazier... [b]To all:[/b] Before making a new thread, plz stop by in here and take a read... As you can see, we ha

wow! many links! thanks for this anyway! +repu for you!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]UPDATED AS OF January 18, 2009[/b] Lazy out there.. Here's one that will make you Lazier... [b]To all:[/b] Before making a new thread, plz stop by in here and take a read... As you can see, we ha

[b] Nice on sis Cutieshika- [/b] What a compilation! :o !! Lots of hardworks! :) Thanks for this sis ;)
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow! :O resources are compiled! so now it's easy to search them... thank you! :thumbsup:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thankyuu for this. =) it sure helps all gfx and non-gfx makers. :D +repu for you. :thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][align=center]Hi,sis!! :) Nice job doing this. :thumbsup::D:thumbsup: It must have taken a whole day!! :o BTW keep searching more =) I will give you +Repu :exclaim:;):exclaim: haha..=| GoodLuck!![/align][/color]
mmpinkiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

dz is soh cool!!!thnkz!!!hehheee
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow!! cool tutorials..=) really helps a newbie like me to make my own...=)
050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

`* wee ! `* thanks for this ! `*thanks for the compilation .. `*it really helped me .. `*coz' em so confused finding the tut that i want to .. `*thanks [i]tlga ! [/i] =)
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woot. lotsa hardwork to search & compile them up. thumbsup for ur effort. =)
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

why are you not posting where we will download adobe? but there is GIMP,JASC and etc... btw,, nice thread!
OrdinaryGirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice sites! it helps how to download!
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thank you for taking your time on making this tutorial! really hepful +repu for ya! :thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]my new tutorial.. [url=http://theftalk.com/t40319-SoftGlow-ur-Photos%21.html]here![/url][/b][/align]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thank you so much again for compiling this it makes easier than using the search engine
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]My tutorial for GIMP [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1449844#p1449844[/url][/b][/align]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oooh.. Please add this tut: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1473112#p1473112 thanks
21cams
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for compiling so easy arigato
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=EleeGirl]Please add this tut: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php … 2#p1473112 thanks[/quote] I will, but can you please provide a good title for that tutorial.. coz i cant just put cool effect in the directory.. and i cant think the name of the effect.. sorry.. is it PINCH effect....? :paranoid: [b]TO all[/b].. thanks for the compliments and the repus... :kiss:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-08-09 07:08:03)

tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is very helpfull.. tenks...=)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this is soo heplpful.. thnaks a lot.. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]UPDATED AS OF January 18, 2009[/b] Lazy out there.. Here's one that will make you Lazier... [b]To all:[/b] Before making a new thread, plz stop by in here and take a read... As you can see, we ha

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:01

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy