• ARCHIVES 
  • » I was wondering why people need bf/gf... :lol: Please vote and be honest and just drop comments thanks =):thumbsup: I hate liars... :P

Pages: 1

I was wondering why people need bf/gf... :lol: Please vote and be honest and just drop comments thanks =):thumbsup: I hate liars... :P

cocopogi007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I was wondering why people need bf/gf... :lol: Please vote and be honest and just drop comments thanks =):thumbsup: I hate liars... :P

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-07-11 20:45:28)

doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I was wondering why people need bf/gf... :lol: Please vote and be honest and just drop comments thanks =):thumbsup: I hate liars... :P

coz i luv him so muchh! :D:D:D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I was wondering why people need bf/gf... :lol: Please vote and be honest and just drop comments thanks =):thumbsup: I hate liars... :P

coz we love each othr
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: [i]to be loved...[/i]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]To Have Fun..[/b]
motmot15
» n00b
1969-12-31

bcz i'm in'luv my baby choco...=)=)
motmot15
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][/quote]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

coz we love each other.. and i need a companion.. ahahah!
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

satisfy human urges. its natural.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]To be loved. :thumbsup: [/b]
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

to feel that im not alone. well, actually im afraid of having one. coz im afraid i'll just gonna bore him to death and he'd leave for that. :doubt:
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

just having fun... to be loved... for collection LOL!!! Cuase shes beautiful... Cause we love one another!!!
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-just having fun -couse we one another -be loved -share secrets together. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]To hav fun as wel. :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I was wondering why people need bf/gf... :lol: Please vote and be honest and just drop comments thanks =):thumbsup: I hate liars... :P

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:48

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy