• ARCHIVES 
  • » RANonline (ZERORAN private server) debuts online, welcome to zeroran.com! introduction: The new version has a more perosonlized upgrade on the basis of EP4 and is synchronously with the latest vers

Pages: 1

RANonline (ZERORAN private server) debuts online, welcome to zeroran.com! introduction: The new version has a more perosonlized upgrade on the basis of EP4 and is synchronously with the latest vers

renfelix
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

RANonline (ZERORAN private server) debuts online, welcome to zeroran.com! introduction: The new version has a more perosonlized upgrade on the basis of EP4 and is synchronously with the latest vers

RANonline (ZERORAN private server) debuts online, welcome to zeroran.com! introduction: The new version has a more perosonlized upgrade on the basis of EP4 and is synchronously with the latest version in Korean Official Website. The main differences are as follows: 1. Add the latest super-cool pets in EP5. 2. New profession can hold 4 kinds of weapons and switch them with key TAB at any moment. The players can wear all professions' costumes. 3. Add online rename card, random attribute transformation card, equipment upgrade card, a lot of new costumes and double-sex costumes about several hundreds of properties. 4. Add many kinds of new profession skills and add maps (can produce new profession skills). 5. A series of new systems will be promoted. We will provide full client terminal for all players to download. The players can directly log into the game. At present, the game is at the phase of open Beta. Please pay attention to the announcement in our website. If you meet some problems, please inform our consumer service department in time. We would like to serve you sincerely. We will do it better than ever. Also our company is recruiting regional agents. If you like, you can contact us. contact us: MSN: YiJieRen@hotmail.com e-mail: gmdzgs@yahoo.cn website: http://www.zeroran.com
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: RANonline (ZERORAN private server) debuts online, welcome to zeroran.com! introduction: The new version has a more perosonlized upgrade on the basis of EP4 and is synchronously with the latest vers

[i]Are you the GM of that Game?? is that a PH server??[/i]
renfelix
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: RANonline (ZERORAN private server) debuts online, welcome to zeroran.com! introduction: The new version has a more perosonlized upgrade on the basis of EP4 and is synchronously with the latest vers

Yes, I am GM of the game. The sever is in Phillipines.
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Hmmm!. I think you already posted this topic [/i][url=http://theftalk.com/t38224-RANonline-%28ZERORAN-private-server%29-debuts-online%2C-welcome-to-zeroran.c.html"][b]HERE[/b][/url]. [i]Please don't [/i][b]POST[/b][i] one-topic at the same thread.[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » RANonline (ZERORAN private server) debuts online, welcome to zeroran.com! introduction: The new version has a more perosonlized upgrade on the basis of EP4 and is synchronously with the latest vers

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy