• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everyone.. thanks for having time viewing my post.. so, anyway, i need help.. i saw the Pon and Zi layout.. and i saw another layout, i dont know the tilte.. but, i saw the tabs... its so cool.

Pages: 1

Hello everyone.. thanks for having time viewing my post.. so, anyway, i need help.. i saw the Pon and Zi layout.. and i saw another layout, i dont know the tilte.. but, i saw the tabs... its so cool.

trystan95
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello everyone.. thanks for having time viewing my post.. so, anyway, i need help.. i saw the Pon and Zi layout.. and i saw another layout, i dont know the tilte.. but, i saw the tabs... its so cool.

Hello everyone.. thanks for having time viewing my post.. so, anyway, i need help.. i saw the Pon and Zi layout.. and i saw another layout, i dont know the tilte.. but, i saw the tabs... its so cool.. does anybody know how to make a tabs for overlay layout????.. ... thanks!! GIVE REPLYs. thanks thanks thanks
andreanferri
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everyone.. thanks for having time viewing my post.. so, anyway, i need help.. i saw the Pon and Zi layout.. and i saw another layout, i dont know the tilte.. but, i saw the tabs... its so cool.

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::penguin::wow::thunder::thunder::cloud:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hello everyone.. thanks for having time viewing my post.. so, anyway, i need help.. i saw the Pon and Zi layout.. and i saw another layout, i dont know the tilte.. but, i saw the tabs... its so cool.

@andreanferri: Avoid, or if possible, don't Spam. @topic: You better check the HTML codes of the Overlay and look for the set of codes which made the Overlay display the tabs(eg.: Friends, Comments, Media)
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

first you need to have a table or div box that would serve as your main container box for all of your content. eg. <">then in your javascript code, make a variable for each of your contents. (optional: you can use array if you do understand the concept of array) eg. <">now the value of your variables should be equivalent to your content's code. eg. <">after having all variables set, add this attributes on your button.(lets assume your using href tag for your buttons) <">I dunno w/ others but thats how i do it when doing tags. I hope you understand what i'm talking about.
trystan95
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Frazen]I dunno w/ others but thats how i do it when doing tags. I hope you understand what i'm talking about.[/quote] it is tabs po, not tags... hehehehehehehe
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ is this what you mean? create a new HTML file paste the code <">
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello everyone.. thanks for having time viewing my post.. so, anyway, i need help.. i saw the Pon and Zi layout.. and i saw another layout, i dont know the tilte.. but, i saw the tabs... its so cool.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy