• ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell me what you guyz thinx.. :lol: tell me ACTUALLY.. what do you think bout his voice? :) I think his voice is wonderful and awesome :D

Pages: 12

Tell me what you guyz thinx.. :lol: tell me ACTUALLY.. what do you think bout his voice? :) I think his voice is wonderful and awesome :D

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Tell me what you guyz thinx.. :lol: tell me ACTUALLY.. what do you think bout his voice? :) I think his voice is wonderful and awesome :D

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Tell me what you guyz thinx.. :lol: tell me ACTUALLY.. what do you think bout his voice? :) I think his voice is wonderful and awesome :D

i'll vote for david cook... but i love david archuleta! yeah when i heard his voice from the start of the competition... wah! his voice is really awesome... i can't believe that this 17 or 18 yrs. old have a wonderful voice... very unique and he is so very cute! hahaha :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Tell me what you guyz thinx.. :lol: tell me ACTUALLY.. what do you think bout his voice? :) I think his voice is wonderful and awesome :D

I think he's nothing special...sorry =|
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: I think he's got a nice voice, although its so obvious that he won't really sell to the public... unless he starts to look more matured or something, cause as of now he looks like he can only sing [b]religious[/b] songs and [b]Disney[/b] associated songs.. :redface:
oo8.daphne
» n00b
1969-12-31

his voice is awesome.. although he had undergone operation a few yrs ago..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

his voice? he sings very well.,and he sounds.,erm,pardon me,but he really sounds so gay.,sometimes.,xD

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-20 20:45:26)

mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:| Great voice..
ily.choco
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]wiie. [b]david a.[/b] is the best! his voice is so great! i really love his song -- [b]crush[/b] -- woox. i heart him soo much. ``ily.choco@yahoo.com[/align]
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]oh gosh :o his voice is awesome . wonderful . nice . n great :thumbsup: :D [/align]
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]oh gosh :o his voice is awesome . wonderful . nice . n great :thumbsup: :D [/align]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

naah, he's damn cute!! i love his song "crush"..:D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I liek his voice, but when he sang Crush? It's nice, but the way he sing the song. It kinda annoys me, because i can't hear the lyrics properly. lols *what?
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kyaaaaa ... !! best voice eveeer !! hmm .. geart voice ^^ better than kuk. :disgust: He should be the American Idol :thumbsup: anyways, he realy2 [b]handsome[/b] :wow:
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]kyaaaaa ... !! best voice eveeer !! hmm .. geart voice ^^ better than kuk. He should be the American Idol anyways, he realy2 handsome[/quote] :thumbsup: same idea with naddnadd.. :D
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love he's voice cause its nice to listen to and i love he's song crush :D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

His voice is [b]unic, awesome, gold voice ever![/b] N Then he's handsome and cute more Than David Cook ow~ sorry~ x]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

he has a good voice..
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh well, he has a good voice doesn't sound like what he looks like :D his songs are great, i like them cause they sound a lil rockish.. :eh:

Last edited by mikay_03 (2008-11-19 10:28:16)

doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he has a great voice :D (maybe :doubt:)
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he's voice is like an ANGEL :D:D my Bestfriend [ i don't think if he's BOY or GiRL ] likes him SO MUCH. =D i LOVE his song "CRUSH" =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Tell me what you guyz thinx.. :lol: tell me ACTUALLY.. what do you think bout his voice? :) I think his voice is wonderful and awesome :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:57

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy