• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi.. i wanna suggest this thingy... what if we have a blog show off... i mean like in friendster show off... u show your blog in public.... then rate it... this idea just pop on my mind when im search

Pages: 1

hi.. i wanna suggest this thingy... what if we have a blog show off... i mean like in friendster show off... u show your blog in public.... then rate it... this idea just pop on my mind when im search

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi.. i wanna suggest this thingy... what if we have a blog show off... i mean like in friendster show off... u show your blog in public.... then rate it... this idea just pop on my mind when im search

hi.. i wanna suggest this thingy... what if we have a blog show off... i mean like in friendster show off... u show your blog in public.... then rate it... this idea just pop on my mind when im searching layout for my blog (blogger) just reply 2 dis if you think my suggestion approves ur taste ;)
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hi.. i wanna suggest this thingy... what if we have a blog show off... i mean like in friendster show off... u show your blog in public.... then rate it... this idea just pop on my mind when im search

i think you can make a thread at friendster blogs section like "blogs show off", just like in gfx section, ryt. ahmm, this is only my opinion, :) it can be sticky as well. =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-07-12 22:58:39)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi.. i wanna suggest this thingy... what if we have a blog show off... i mean like in friendster show off... u show your blog in public.... then rate it... this idea just pop on my mind when im search

^ yeah ur ryt.. ahehe but maybe mods can think that it is simmilar in blog advertising thread there...:eh:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmnnn... the friendster blog section's description is: All about friendster blog.... and im sure that u wanna show off ur blogger and not fsblog... there's a thread in the tech corner wer u can advertise and plug any sites including blogs... [url=http://theftalk.com/t240-Advertise-Promote-Your-Sites-Here.html]Advertise/Promote Your Sites Here[/url] Regarding the show-off, if you want all blog sites in the show off, it doesnt need to be posted in fs blog sexn.. it shud be in tech corner... but the thing is.. there's a sticky topic already in wer u can advertise ur sites...

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-07-12 23:26:19)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yeah ur ryt :D tnx 4 d idea! any side comments?

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-07-12 23:24:49)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ spam/double posting reported [/b] Read the rules, please.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try to seek advices from moderators on where you should put your thread.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You can show-off your Friendster Blogs on Friendster Show-Off because on the first place, it's friendster related. Of couse. Friendster Blogs [b]only[/b]. If you want to show off or introduce your site. You can always try at the Tech Corner.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-07-13 02:04:49)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]^ spam/double posting reported Read the rules, please.[/quote] ehem :| im not spamming.. maybe u see 2 post. but try 2 refresh ur page before yah say im spamming :| [quote=Ephemeral]You can show-off your Friendster Blogs on Friendster Show-Off because on the first place, it's friendster related. Of couse. Friendster Blogs only. If you want to show off or introduce your site. You can always try at the Tech Corner.[/quote] aw okey now i know dat u can also show ur blog in fs show off section. i thought the fs show off corner is only for friendster acc. and not for blogs =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ There [b]was[/b] 2 posts before....but I reported the double/consecutives posts so the Mods already deleted one of them. And for your information, I was just trying to help the forum by reporting it. Next time you give a -repu....make it a valid reason. Funny that you have yours disabled. And PM too. How bout PM-ing me next time before you give a -repu for a stupid reason? !!! It doesn't take a genious to figure out that it's been 24 hours since I reported....plenty of time for the Mods to delete one.....did you think I just said it for fun?? Gawd, you're a genious. Maybe try asking the Mods of this section, as well....I'm quite sure they will agree with me that there was 2 posts previously. (And if I had realized that they had already deleted one of them, I would have come back edited my post.)

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-14 01:54:36)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Next time you give a -repu....make it a valid reason. Funny that you have yours disabled. And PM too. How bout PM-ing me next time before you give a -repu for a stupid reason? !!! It doesn't take a genious to figure out that it's been 24 hours since I reported....plenty of time for the Mods to delete one.....did you think I just said it for fun?? Gawd, you're a genious.[/quote] i know the reason [b]but[/b] pls if you see my thread with mess, pls answer/give suggestions too or just report it :|. i disable my pm and repu system a very long time ago. [b] Pls if you'll just post "double post" or "spamming",just report it! you know that you have nothing to suggest on my thread then you'll post just "no spamming" sentence? what do you think? your not spamming too?[/b] :doubt: and also,genius is spelled as ---> [b]genius.[/b] =)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tauruslady][quote=bhebhiej]Next time you give a -repu....make it a valid reason. Funny that you have yours disabled. And PM too. How bout PM-ing me next time before you give a -repu for a stupid reason? !!! It doesn't take a genious to figure out that it's been 24 hours since I reported....plenty of time for the Mods to delete one.....did you think I just said it for fun?? Gawd, you're a genious.[/quote] i know the reason [b]but[/b] pls if you see my thread with mess, pls answer/give suggestions too or just report it :|. i disable my pm and repu system a very long time ago. [b] Pls if you'll just post "double post" or "spamming",just report it! you know that you have nothing to suggest on my thread then you'll post just "no spamming" sentence? what do you think? your not spamming too?[/b] :doubt: and also,genius is spelled as ---> [b]genius.[/b] =)[/quote] You give me a -repu for a stupid reason and you want to ask me to be "polite" to you and "just" report instead of posting that there was a double post? You tell me next time to just report it.....Ok....I'll do that if next time you PM me instead of giving me a -repu for a stupid reason! By the way...my reasons for "posting" the spam/topic reported is to kindly remind you and others of the forum rules....it wasn't to "single you out". And you're right....I did spell genious wrong....but at least I admit I made a mistake and I have a little common sense. =) That's the end of this from me...I will reply no more. I didn't mean to offend you or "single you out".
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh stop it guys.. remember we have rules.. [b]no flamming..[/b] @T: if you want to advertise your blog just follow the instructions in the other posts.. no more flamming or rants here.. edit: and one more thing.. [b]maybe[/b] mods can close this thread.. this topic caused rants/flamming.. [b]Topic Reported[/b]

Last edited by eizarg (2008-07-14 02:42:32)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]bhebhiej and tauruslady[/b] slow down. you both are goin off topic. this isnt the "[b]Talk about repu with valid reason[/b]" Thread ok? [b]Topic[/b] Vitz is right. Just show of your [b]FRIENDSTER[/b] Blog in the Show Off section. ;] im sure many will follow. i see many girliez and guys who have blogs. :eh: one of em is [b]Cutieshika[/b]. :eh: her blog layies are epic. :thumbsup: Anyway, i think this is settled. [b]TOPIC REPORTED TO BE CLOSED[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi.. i wanna suggest this thingy... what if we have a blog show off... i mean like in friendster show off... u show your blog in public.... then rate it... this idea just pop on my mind when im search

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy