• ARCHIVES 
  • » believing in such is like believing in Destiny.. for me im the one making my destiny.. its my opinion.. =) to the mods: u can delete this if there are polls like this.. =|

Pages: 1..1234567

believing in such is like believing in Destiny.. for me im the one making my destiny.. its my opinion.. =) to the mods: u can delete this if there are polls like this.. =|

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: believing in such is like believing in Destiny.. for me im the one making my destiny.. its my opinion.. =) to the mods: u can delete this if there are polls like this.. =|

i do read horoscope and like put an inference to my life using the horoscope, the daily ones. theres nothing to lose if i believe in it or not :D
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: believing in such is like believing in Destiny.. for me im the one making my destiny.. its my opinion.. =) to the mods: u can delete this if there are polls like this.. =|

50 50 coz there are times its true
punkyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't belive that... obviously, they're not true.:eh::eh:
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]sometyMs :D [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/e8kgmq.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i don't believe that... =D
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't believe in horoscopes. take it if it's good, but ignore if it's bad. what a cheat! :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sometimes only...
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yeah.. sometimes.. It gives you an idea on what future lies ahead of you.. but now always.. =)
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just for fun. they always tell the opposite, then tell you what to do, then you become hooked to it. to me it is horrorscope!!
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]about 50:50 sometimes it's true sometimes it's not, and for me maybe i believe it about 55%[/b]
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

believe for what? for me, i just find those horoscopes for fun, while some people use them to guide their daily activities, but for me, it's merely for fun. no offense, just my personal view. :)
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

NOPE. I don't.
Puddingchu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#E8A5A5][font=Calibri] Heheh, not really. Whenever I think of horoscopes, I think of some magazine person locked in their office trying to make up the future for that starsign in time to clock out of work and get a burger. O.o[/font][/color]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I really don't believe it,
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope, i don't.
biancabianx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i believe it :lol3: because i always read it at the end of the day and it is so swak with my day. promise. :thumbsup:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Yes[/b]. They are true for me. There are only times that they fail. :lala:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

never.
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sometimes, just for fun. but really,i dont
harman*hellewise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes, I kinda believe in horoscopes, but not all time because It contradicts what happens to me the entire day
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » believing in such is like believing in Destiny.. for me im the one making my destiny.. its my opinion.. =) to the mods: u can delete this if there are polls like this.. =|

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:05

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy