• ARCHIVES 
  • » ahmm.. lets have a poll regarding about or high school life. hmm.. i voted yes.!of course.!

Pages: 12

ahmm.. lets have a poll regarding about or high school life. hmm.. i voted yes.!of course.!

aich
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: ahmm.. lets have a poll regarding about or high school life. hmm.. i voted yes.!of course.!

I like highschool life. It's the best part of going to school. There are things in highschool that you can't do in you college life. :crybaby: The friends you gain on your hs life is incomparable to your college friends. They're the best. :cake: They are more true than the one you have in your college life. I miss my hs days. :crybaby:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: ahmm.. lets have a poll regarding about or high school life. hmm.. i voted yes.!of course.!

i labb ett. :lol: im enjoying it :eh:
pa10sarsi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think being in high skul is fyn, i mean, it sux coz more responsibilities more homework and strict-er teachers it also rox coz ,like, your parent dont treat u lyk a kid anymore u have more independence u can go out and have fun with friends with a later curfew and its fun!
_Bhudz_
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm i hate HS life.. a lot of pressure in your studies.. how i wish to become college someday ^__^
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

love it my h.s lyf is soopeer hapii have meni fwends.. love the campus the teachers(i always laugh at) my crushes i love everything that is soo highschool
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i luv my hs life bcuz my school is cool!! :D
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

....[b]i like it[/b]..heheheheh...even if pressured... ;)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ferr me..i like high school cause it's fun...but at times..i hate it because of the assigns and projs and periodical/monthly test..blabla!
Sakuno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: [b]High School life is fun[/b] =)[/align]
fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

..i like HS lyf.. it is also the wer i became an adoloscent.. a TEENAGER!! and.. here.. i experienced,.., love...hatred...and aches...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

HS is ultimately the best! where you can find great friendship and stage of discovery! so nice to be in HS those funny antics and school melancholic drama haha so rocks!:o
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I like Hs life of cors, many memorable moments. :) [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-17 22:24:04)

whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really love hs life.. lots of memories... :D
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i miss my hiskul life! how i wish we could have a get together party after xmas! =|
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] hs life is so nice nice nice .. i love it su much !! so many experiences happened !! [/b][/align]
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] yess.. of course..its the best years in my life..[/b]
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me... [b]it sucks! [/b] :thumbsdown: the schedule is so long... i really hate that! :thumbsdown: 6:30 am to 4:40 pm. =|
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I vote [b]YES![/b] High school life is thuperduper interesting. Something fun happens everyday, and they happen unexpectedly. And we learn new things about [b][u]relationships[/u][/b], and all. We encounter problems, and we solve them on our own or with our friends. We don't need to [i]sumbong[/i] to our parents anymore. At least I don't, haha. I just super[b]love[/b] HS life[b]![/b] :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ahmm.. lets have a poll regarding about or high school life. hmm.. i voted yes.!of course.!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:44

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy