• ARCHIVES 
  • » i was encountering problems on my blocked sites in my firefox browser. im using a version 3.0 of firefox. before i updated to this version, i was using v2.0 and blocked sites includes friendster, now

Pages: 1

i was encountering problems on my blocked sites in my firefox browser. im using a version 3.0 of firefox. before i updated to this version, i was using v2.0 and blocked sites includes friendster, now

#1  2008-07-13 06:25:55

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i was encountering problems on my blocked sites in my firefox browser. im using a version 3.0 of firefox. before i updated to this version, i was using v2.0 and blocked sites includes friendster, now

i was encountering problems on my blocked sites in my firefox browser. im using a version 3.0 of firefox. before i updated to this version, i was using v2.0 and blocked sites includes friendster, now i unblocked the site i still cant log into it. the scenario was, i can get into the log in page of friendster, yet when i put my e-add and password hit the ok button i was redirected to the log in page. please someone can help me. or should i say i need to post this to help section. can somebody knew the answer and remedy, some firefox whiz out there please help. it will be great appreciated. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i was encountering problems on my blocked sites in my firefox browser. im using a version 3.0 of firefox. before i updated to this version, i was using v2.0 and blocked sites includes friendster, now

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy