• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's a quick and easy tip for Photoshop. Have you ever wanted to erase one pixel at a time and chose the smallest hard-edged brush, only to find that you were getting soft edges in the surrounding p

Pages: 1

Here's a quick and easy tip for Photoshop. Have you ever wanted to erase one pixel at a time and chose the smallest hard-edged brush, only to find that you were getting soft edges in the surrounding p

deane101
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Here's a quick and easy tip for Photoshop. Have you ever wanted to erase one pixel at a time and chose the smallest hard-edged brush, only to find that you were getting soft edges in the surrounding p

Here's a quick and easy tip for Photoshop. Have you ever wanted to erase one pixel at a time and chose the smallest hard-edged brush, only to find that you were getting soft edges in the surrounding pixels? When you're working with really small images like icons, what you need is a one-pixel brush. It is very easy to make. 1. First, create a new image. Then use the Rectangular Marquee Tool and drag out a one-pixel square selection. 2. Flood fill it with black... 3. Don't deselect anything yet... 4. Next click the small triangle in the upper right corner of the Brushes Palette to access the options menu. Choose "Define Brush" from the menu. 5. Photoshop adds a new brush to the palette. Double-click on the new brush to access the brush options dialog. 6. Photoshop will anti-alias new brushes by default. Un-check the "Anti-aliased" checkbox. 7. To test your new brush, choose the Eraser Tool in the toolbox. 8. I like to set my painting brush cursors to the brush size. To do this click File > Preferences > Display & Cursors and select "Brush Size" from the Painting Cursors section. Position the brush over a pixel... 9. Click to erase. It leaves no fuzzy edges.
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Here's a quick and easy tip for Photoshop. Have you ever wanted to erase one pixel at a time and chose the smallest hard-edged brush, only to find that you were getting soft edges in the surrounding p

screenshots will look good for a tutorial. :thumbsup:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Here's a quick and easy tip for Photoshop. Have you ever wanted to erase one pixel at a time and chose the smallest hard-edged brush, only to find that you were getting soft edges in the surrounding p

[align=center][b]Yeah I Agree With Sisz Chii... If Someone Will Open Your TUTS... I'm Sure They Are Gonna Leave... Because Thay Thought It's So Boring With No Screenshots... So Please Provide It Sisz... :thumbsup:[/b][/align]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

can we have some screenshots?? :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah..i agree w/ all of them. need screenshots^^~~~
pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

btw screenshots are what we need to understand...
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i would like to try it, but i need to see what it looks like. id idnt read it, im not interested because no screenshot
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

screenshots please can't understand anything.. :D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

can i hav sum screenshot??Just now i want to leave coz no ss........but i looked at the comment..i also want screenshots!
DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

screenshot plz. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here's a quick and easy tip for Photoshop. Have you ever wanted to erase one pixel at a time and chose the smallest hard-edged brush, only to find that you were getting soft edges in the surrounding p

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy