• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Well, It's Me Again... It's A Border From Me, My Style, The Easiest Way Style... Wanna Share You Again This... Hope You Understand... ================================= :arrow: Op

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]Well, It's Me Again... It's A Border From Me, My Style, The Easiest Way Style... Wanna Share You Again This... Hope You Understand... ================================= :arrow: Op

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Well, It's Me Again... It's A Border From Me, My Style, The Easiest Way Style... Wanna Share You Again This... Hope You Understand... ================================= :arrow: Op

[align=center][b]Well, It's Me Again... It's A Border From Me, My Style, The Easiest Way Style... Wanna Share You Again This... Hope You Understand... ================================= :arrow: Open Your Adobe... :arrow: Open A Picture... :arrow: Click The "Lasso Tool" [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/Non-Sense/bu4.jpg[/img] :arrow: Just Make A Wave Border On The Pic... [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/Non-Sense/bu5.jpg[/img] :arrow: After, Press CTRL+C... :arrow: Make A New File By Pressing CTRL+N... :arrow: Then Press CTRL+V To Paste It... :arrow: Then It Will Go Like This: [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/Non-Sense/bu6.jpg[/img] :arrow: Now Let's Proceed... :arrow: Go To Layers>Layer Style>Blending Options... :arrow: You May Add Stokes, Drop Shaddow,Etc. :arrow: After You Have Some Effects, It Would Look Exactly Like This... [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/Non-Sense/bu7.jpg[/img] ^^ See The Difference Of It? :arrow: After, You May Out Text,Designs, Animate It, Or What So Ever... :arrow: Now Edit It In Image Ready, By Clicking File>Edit In In Image Ready... :arrow: After, Don't Save It!!! Instead Of Saving Optimized It... Because If You Just Save It, You Can't Upload It... :arrow: DONE!!! [u]My Finished Product:[/u] [img]http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm366/Nina_Faye/ME.gif[/img] ================================= Hope You Learn Something There... [spoiler]+ Repu Would Be Much Appreciated...[/spoiler][/b][/align]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-03-16 02:49:21)

pinkyo_O
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Well, It's Me Again... It's A Border From Me, My Style, The Easiest Way Style... Wanna Share You Again This... Hope You Understand... ================================= :arrow: Op

Again Wow!!! Nice tut make more as I said And discover more!!! =)
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Well, It's Me Again... It's A Border From Me, My Style, The Easiest Way Style... Wanna Share You Again This... Hope You Understand... ================================= :arrow: Op

[b]Thanks Sisz... I Really Appreciate That Comment Of Your Sisz... =):thumbsup::thumbsup:[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

There Is Also A TuT Like That. From +_ramza_+. " Fast And Fancy Border ".♥

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-07-13 07:27:34)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice tut siz!.. kewl!.. tnx 4 sharin'! :D
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][quote=nahzbate]There Is Also A TuT Like That. From +_ramza_+. " Fast And Fancy Border ".♥[/quote] I Know Sisz.. But Not The Same Style... Mine Is Simpler And More Understandable...[/b][/align]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-07-13 07:33:25)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice.. what font did u use??
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=EleeGirl]what font did u use??[/quote] I'll Just PM You Sisz Eleegirl... Hope You Understand..[/b]
winlynjayag
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool tut siz enks for sharing :thumbsup:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx for that.. but i think.. there's already tut like that?! =|
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for telling and +Repu for yah sis!
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=EleeGirl]thanks for telling and +Repu for yah sis![/quote] You Keep Saying That To Me Sisz, But You Wont Do It? :doubt:[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hey.Nice tut.What font did you use?
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks For Your +Repu Sisz... I'm Finish In PM You The Font Title Sisz...[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kewl border effect ne~ Very amusing lulz
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm74/hyuana13/Cute%20Emoticons/heart01.gif[/img][color=hotpink]wow great, it helps also.. :) very nice..:) [/color][img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm74/hyuana13/Cute%20Emoticons/heart01.gif[/img]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks For Your Comments ^^ Thanks So Much... :wow:[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for it[teh font] sis niña faye :thumbsup:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha,, fast and easy,,, :thumbsup:
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Thanks For Your Comment ^^ And Yeah, It Is Fast And Easy...[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Well, It's Me Again... It's A Border From Me, My Style, The Easiest Way Style... Wanna Share You Again This... Hope You Understand... ================================= :arrow: Op

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:31

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy