• ARCHIVES 
  • » b4 the invi mode been applied i got tonz of mssg.. w/c mostly half of it i juz ignore.. when the invisible mode been applied... it ease my burden but ... the pm been activated again... each tym i turn

Pages: 1

b4 the invi mode been applied i got tonz of mssg.. w/c mostly half of it i juz ignore.. when the invisible mode been applied... it ease my burden but ... the pm been activated again... each tym i turn

switpotato
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

b4 the invi mode been applied i got tonz of mssg.. w/c mostly half of it i juz ignore.. when the invisible mode been applied... it ease my burden but ... the pm been activated again... each tym i turn

b4 the invi mode been applied i got tonz of mssg.. w/c mostly half of it i juz ignore.. when the invisible mode been applied... it ease my burden but ... the pm been activated again... each tym i turn the page mssg pop up giving me notice i got pm again... is theres a way to turn it off... if its not much to ask.. may i suggest let the pm thing be selective... let it be part of user discrete
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: b4 the invi mode been applied i got tonz of mssg.. w/c mostly half of it i juz ignore.. when the invisible mode been applied... it ease my burden but ... the pm been activated again... each tym i turn

in your [b]USER CP > Privacy[/b] Disable PM :thumbsup:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: b4 the invi mode been applied i got tonz of mssg.. w/c mostly half of it i juz ignore.. when the invisible mode been applied... it ease my burden but ... the pm been activated again... each tym i turn

waaa... i dunno bout that... uber noob ... shy away... :penguin: i should pm somebody first b4 i post here... waaa aya enx... pls close this .. toinkz...
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

but i think they can pm u if they know ur ftalk user id .. :eh: i think by this: http://theftalk.com/message_send.php?id=[b]id[/b] offtopic: gawdd .. i wish i can be invi like u guyz .. :wallbash:

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-07-13 11:31:16)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ it wont work if the PM function of the user disabled. =) look. [quote][i][b] Users PM function is disabled, you can not send your message to the user. Go back[/b][/i][/quote] u can try it to everyone which is their PM function is disabled. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » b4 the invi mode been applied i got tonz of mssg.. w/c mostly half of it i juz ignore.. when the invisible mode been applied... it ease my burden but ... the pm been activated again... each tym i turn

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy