• ARCHIVES 
  • » i learned a lot in here my second school.=) from layouts to external files to photoshop and presently BLOG. THANKS A LOT FTALK MODS.:) and to all Ftalk members.:thumbsup:

Pages: 1

i learned a lot in here my second school.=) from layouts to external files to photoshop and presently BLOG. THANKS A LOT FTALK MODS.:) and to all Ftalk members.:thumbsup:

roshwill
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i learned a lot in here my second school.=) from layouts to external files to photoshop and presently BLOG. THANKS A LOT FTALK MODS.:) and to all Ftalk members.:thumbsup:

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i learned a lot in here my second school.=) from layouts to external files to photoshop and presently BLOG. THANKS A LOT FTALK MODS.:) and to all Ftalk members.:thumbsup:

Nice to hear that.... =) But you can just answer this thread here: [url]http://theftalk.com/t7032-Friendstertalk-Comments.html[/url] and post all your ftalk comments ... No need to post new thread... ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i learned a lot in here my second school.=) from layouts to external files to photoshop and presently BLOG. THANKS A LOT FTALK MODS.:) and to all Ftalk members.:thumbsup:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:58

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy