• ARCHIVES 
  • » do you think about it if that happens?

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

do you think about it if that happens?

okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: do you think about it if that happens?

i don't want to die .. but i am afraid to die ..
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Dying,,, We were born in this world. Then We'll die in this world. As simple as that. As for me Am not afraid to die. Because I have this question that would only be answered when I die. That is "What would happen to everyone(the people around me) when I die?"
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: for me, i am not afraid to die... everyone will surely die... :| but when i die, i don't want to feel any pain... :cry: and the only thing that make me feel sad when i'm dying is the sadness that the people around me feel... :wallbash:
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NO I'm NOT. why should i ? :)
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i am....... I'm not yet ready to leave my family..
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me it nothing to fear or die... our life was own by God.. we just borrow it from Him...=)
pqueolrac
» n00b
1969-12-31

well of course.. everybody's afraid to die coz ull leave every person u knew, every thoughts u cherished, every hapiness, sadness.. everything as in everything.. u are afraid coz u love and care about everything uv done here on earth. now hus not afraid of that. be honest if not, then i already consider u as dead coz u got nothin to lose and doesnt care about everythin. =)
hellyeah28
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=pqueolrac]well of course.. everybody's afraid to die coz ull leave every person u knew, every thoughts u cherished, every hapiness, sadness.. everything as in everything.. u are afraid coz u love and care about everything uv done here on earth. now hus not afraid of that. be honest if not, then i already consider u as dead coz u got nothin to lose and doesnt care about everythin[/quote] i agree!! its all about what you've done and accomplished and ofcourse the person you are leaving.. i am afraid to die but i am aware that anytime we're all gonna die, i just dont want to think about it, i just want to make the most of my life while i am still standing on the ground you'll never know.. i want to accomplish all my dreams first so i can die peacefully :thumbsup::thumbsup:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah i'm afraid to die.....
aleister013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope :eh: it's just like another adventure :D
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm not afraid to die cause if you are afraid to die that means you are not yet ready to accept the lord :P
eileen04_girl
» n00b
1969-12-31

yess im afraid to die :(
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.... because all of us are destined to it.... :cry:
mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course i'm afraid to die.. i wanna be wif mah parents friends odell.. ooops but.. when my time comes.. better to accept it..:cry:
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I'm not afraid t die but i don't want to die. I don't want to leave all the people whom i love. I want to do the things that i can't do now. I want to meet people from different parts of the world. I want to eat the highest icecream in the world. I want to meet my [i]soulmate.[/i] nyaa~
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh [b] Yes[/b] Of Coz~!! I'm Afraid to [b][u]DIE~!![/u][/b]
babyphat
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont want to die in a bad accident! i want to die in a bed when im old hehe.. so i'll go to heaven.. they say when you die in a bad accident or you got shot or murdered or even suicide , there's 90% you will be a ghost or go to h*ll hehe,,,, but like what i said, i dont want to die (yet) and i dont want anybody that i love to die 2
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: im not afraid to diE.... :evil: :evil: :evil: let's admit it...everyone will end sleeping in a coffin with our relatives around standing in front of us... maybe most will say that they are afarid to die...but think deeply.... why will you say that you are afraid if the truth is that you just dont want to miss all the happenings on earth when you die... im expecting that time will come for me... and im very sure that im gonna miss the people ive been with.. and im sure...im gonna miss them so much...
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Really"[b] AFRAID 2 DIE[/b] Coz i still want 2 together wif ma Family also ma Fwendz... N I Still want 2 Life... Beside~ i still have xo many mistakes... :cry:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]Yes! maybe im not just ready to face the fact that we will end up on that stage...That's why everyday i woke up i always thank GOD for always taking care of me,my Family and my Friends.![/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » do you think about it if that happens?

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:18

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy