• ARCHIVES 
  • » I've search if ftalk have this thread already, but I couldn't find any results so here i am... My bf & I play this game alot, he losses alot, cause I tend to get him caught off guard. So, I thought

I've search if ftalk have this thread already, but I couldn't find any results so here i am... My bf & I play this game alot, he losses alot, cause I tend to get him caught off guard. So, I thought

sherovin
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I've search if ftalk have this thread already, but I couldn't find any results so here i am... My bf & I play this game alot, he losses alot, cause I tend to get him caught off guard. So, I thought

what the hell is with all the commotions in here?
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I've search if ftalk have this thread already, but I couldn't find any results so here i am... My bf & I play this game alot, he losses alot, cause I tend to get him caught off guard. So, I thought

why are you asking? can't you see what is happening?
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pardon?
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

pardon! are you in jail or something?
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ would you please calm down??
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can i calm down??
iloveryo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what are u talking about!? im not gonna calm down!
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ you're the one to calm down? how?
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Do you think she has a problem with 'Why?'
mSana
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why, do you think there is???
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Do you have a problem with it ? [i][/i]:D:D:D:D
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

is that even a question?
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i don't know. do you know ?
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Do I need to know?
cutiecates143
» n00b
1969-12-31

well what's it not to know....? what if i dont know too? will you ever know that i dont know when you yourself dont even know? hihihihihi (witch laugh)
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

are you talking to me? =D=D=D
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

am i allowed to talk to you?
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Who told you that you are not allowed to talk to me?
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

whatever you say, are you insane?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

and so? what's the reason?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I've search if ftalk have this thread already, but I couldn't find any results so here i am... My bf & I play this game alot, he losses alot, cause I tend to get him caught off guard. So, I thought

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:58

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy