• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mods..., you can delete this if you want...[/b]:D can anyone help me make a jingle about nutrition month?????.......... any jingle...., that coordinates with the theme: Sa kalusugan ni Mommy Sig

Pages: 1

[b]Mods..., you can delete this if you want...[/b]:D can anyone help me make a jingle about nutrition month?????.......... any jingle...., that coordinates with the theme: Sa kalusugan ni Mommy Sig

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Mods..., you can delete this if you want...[/b]:D can anyone help me make a jingle about nutrition month?????.......... any jingle...., that coordinates with the theme: Sa kalusugan ni Mommy Sig

[b]Mods..., you can delete this if you want...[/b]:D can anyone help me make a jingle about nutrition month?????.......... any jingle...., that coordinates with the theme: Sa kalusugan ni Mommy Siguradong Healthy si BAby [align=center]in English...,[/align] THe BAby will be healthy if the mommy is also healthy... plz...., It can be in the tune of blah, blah, blah....
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mods..., you can delete this if you want...[/b]:D can anyone help me make a jingle about nutrition month?????.......... any jingle...., that coordinates with the theme: Sa kalusugan ni Mommy Sig

oFcourse , when your mom is healthy your healthy either .. because you came from your mom..anyways i think this is not connected with friendster
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Mods..., you can delete this if you want...[/b]:D can anyone help me make a jingle about nutrition month?????.......... any jingle...., that coordinates with the theme: Sa kalusugan ni Mommy Sig

[quote=Hoshigaki]oFcourse , when your mom is healthy your healthy either .. because you came from your mom..anyways i think this is not connected with friendster[/quote] hehehe..., so sorry for posting this thread...., its our requirement for the the nutrition month.. I merely can’t think of anything right now…., And there’s no google results.. I don’t know what to do..,,,, :crybaby: :crybaby:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is for school right?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

well i think yes,. and no posting on sTiCkY cAps pls,. well,. this is kinda hard lol,.codes cant help this,. lol hehe :wallbash: :wallbash::wallbash:

Last edited by jheneko (2008-07-14 11:03:20)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Topic Moved[/b] :arrow: :arrow:
RoCkStArCaNdYmE
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes, if you are healthy (mother) you will also be healthy (baby).
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha. we are going to have our JIngle COntest on 31. of course, all schools have same theme. in our school jingle-ing songs. why not try popular songs?> and just change the lyrics. example. CUppycake song You're my pyramid, my diet. My gowie growie glowie,. The baby needs to be breastfeed If the mommy is healthy, so sure the baby is growing normally! or Low Apple, Mango, Beans. Fruits and water. with all these, you're growing healthier. Let's exercise. and Exercise, don't forget the veggie-veggie-veggie-veggie vegetables thats just good idea, isnt it? its okay if u use it.
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wait are you from olongapo??? :o
_Bhudz_
» n00b
1969-12-31

awtz is this related to friendster? hmmp... nevermind good luck on your jungle contest ^__^
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ay xmin.. tgalog eh,. xori po..
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah.,.,July has ended... The month now is August.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Mods..., you can delete this if you want...[/b]:D can anyone help me make a jingle about nutrition month?????.......... any jingle...., that coordinates with the theme: Sa kalusugan ni Mommy Sig

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:41

[ 10 queries - 0.093 second ]
Privacy Policy