• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Hello everyone..here i want to ask about accelerator.. usually accelerator used to download game,movie also software from any website... also can used to uplo

Pages: 1

:arrow: Hello everyone..here i want to ask about accelerator.. usually accelerator used to download game,movie also software from any website... also can used to uplo

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: Hello everyone..here i want to ask about accelerator.. usually accelerator used to download game,movie also software from any website... also can used to uplo

:arrow: Hello everyone..here i want to ask about accelerator.. usually accelerator used to download game,movie also software from any website... also can used to upload If everyone used accelerator...what kind of that accelerator? Mine use Internet Download Manager..i think it is very fastest to download.. =) easy to use.. :thumbsup: [img]http://th112.photobucket.com/albums/n200/neaen/Internet/th_idm.jpg[/img]
Zander
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Hello everyone..here i want to ask about accelerator.. usually accelerator used to download game,movie also software from any website... also can used to uplo

for me...also the Internet Download manager and Flashget....:thumbsup::thumbsup:=)=)=):idea::idea::idea:
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Hello everyone..here i want to ask about accelerator.. usually accelerator used to download game,movie also software from any website... also can used to uplo

Long time ago I use GIGAGET and FLASHGET but now I use ORBIT. :D

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-07-16 18:52:41)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im usng DOWNLOAD ACCELERATOR PLUS.. hehe
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=purpletooth]im usng DOWNLOAD ACCELERATOR PLUS.. hehe[/quote] Yup that's also a good application. DOWNLOAD ACCELERATOR PLUS + "SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator 7.5" = great download experience :lol: If you need links just let me know. :eh:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]SpeedConnect Internet Accelerator 7.5" =[/quote] whats that about?
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Here's the link: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1460117#p1460117[/url] And I guess you awe me a REPU... Hahaha... juz kiddin :lol:
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

are this stuffs are effective? coz im not using any.. ^_^
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im using Inetnet Download Manager, lol its more faster it has 500% Faster
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is this real? 100% sure?
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

erm basically, all download managers who use multi-threaded download requests have the same benchmark outputs... its all a matter of useability and aethetics really... for me, the simplest and still as good as DAP, IDM, etc is the popular firefox plugin called DownThemAll its very easy to use since it readily syncs with firefox...
karisuma
» n00b
1969-12-31

Can I ask, do you have links for the IDM full version... My trial has expired.
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Mine's DAP 3.9. haha ! *preferred the old version much better :P*
xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Internet Download Manager :thumbsup: .. specially on direct download... :D ...
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Internet Download Manager :lala: i liked IDM so much that I even registered the software :hypno: but you may use whatever you like
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=karisuma;#3640397;1277511596]Can I ask, do you have links for the IDM full version... My trial has expired.[/quote] try [url]www.egydown.com[/url] I also use IDM, it's so simple but fast. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Hello everyone..here i want to ask about accelerator.. usually accelerator used to download game,movie also software from any website... also can used to uplo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy