• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Little synopsyis Supernatural tells the tale of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki), who were introduced to the world of the supernatural whe

Pages: 1

:arrow: Little synopsyis Supernatural tells the tale of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki), who were introduced to the world of the supernatural whe

ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: Little synopsyis Supernatural tells the tale of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki), who were introduced to the world of the supernatural whe

:arrow: Little synopsyis Supernatural tells the tale of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki), who were introduced to the world of the supernatural when they were young boys. After a demonic force murders their mother, the boys and their father embark on a quest to hunt down and vanquish this demon. Currently on Supernatural, Sam and Dean are desperately trying to locate their missing father by following clues he left behind in a journal. All the clues leads them down a path of the supernatural and they must find a way to save the lives of unsuspecting victims. Each episode focuses on one particular urban legend – some even I remember from years ago. :arrow: I like supernatural..its all about ghost or something we can't fight or see..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Little synopsyis Supernatural tells the tale of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki), who were introduced to the world of the supernatural whe

whoa! i'm a big fan of it. i usually watch it with pillows on my hand. some scenes are too scary. after supernatural i watch fallen.
p0ngz1209
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: Little synopsyis Supernatural tells the tale of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki), who were introduced to the world of the supernatural whe

i like it a little bit more!
egz1307asuha1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like it.. so anker :cry: :cry: :crybaby: :crybaby:
LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah.. I watch supernatural.. and I loev dean... :D :kiss: :wow:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i like it very much^^ cuz i a horror addict tw~[/b] [b]love you dean[/b]:rose:
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

~ totally love [b]supernatural[/b] ~ finished season 1 and 2. ~ i get scared sometime but i dont mind, as long as Jensen Ackles (Dean) is ON.. ...waiting for Season 3
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I did not like supernatural Because I did not believe
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

omg! omg! i really love supernatural.. i've been a fan since season 1.. the story gets interesting after every episode.. =):thumbsup:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i am addicted in it haha all of there episodes are so creepy, and all are cool two thumbs up to the show!!!:lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i really love this show! i'm a big fan of supernatural :)
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I really like [b]Supernatural[/b].. and i like [b]Sam[/b].. :)
muska
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i really like supernatural!!!! :):)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]It's cool and very scary. :O [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: Little synopsyis Supernatural tells the tale of two brothers, Sam and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki), who were introduced to the world of the supernatural whe

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:01

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy