• ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wanna clarify something.....is this the code for auto friend request??? the one that everytime someone views u it automatically adds the viewer to ur friendlist...heres the code [code]</SCRIP

Pages: 1

i just wanna clarify something.....is this the code for auto friend request??? the one that everytime someone views u it automatically adds the viewer to ur friendlist...heres the code [code]</SCRIP

dienasty099
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i just wanna clarify something.....is this the code for auto friend request??? the one that everytime someone views u it automatically adds the viewer to ur friendlist...heres the code [code]</SCRIP

i just wanna clarify something.....is this the code for auto friend request??? the one that everytime someone views u it automatically adds the viewer to ur friendlist...heres the code <">

Last edited by dienasty099 (2008-07-15 00:26:08)

Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i just wanna clarify something.....is this the code for auto friend request??? the one that everytime someone views u it automatically adds the viewer to ur friendlist...heres the code [code]</SCRIP

Yes, that is. [quote=dienasty099][b]</SCRIPT> (Just remove this)[/b] <script language="javascript"> AFA="yes"; AFAmail="E MAIL ADD HERE"; </script> <div id="AFAid" style="display:none"></div>[/quote] Paste the set of codes inside the <BODY>.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i just wanna clarify something.....is this the code for auto friend request??? the one that everytime someone views u it automatically adds the viewer to ur friendlist...heres the code [code]</SCRIP

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:46

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy