• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]WARNING:[/b] >>No newbie question here. For those who are advance user only Thanks. >>You should have your own idea how to use this code. Not from me. >>You must try to learn the syntax I hav

Pages: 1

[b]WARNING:[/b] >>No newbie question here. For those who are advance user only Thanks. >>You should have your own idea how to use this code. Not from me. >>You must try to learn the syntax I hav

zidaine_38
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]WARNING:[/b] >>No newbie question here. For those who are advance user only Thanks. >>You should have your own idea how to use this code. Not from me. >>You must try to learn the syntax I hav

[b]WARNING:[/b] >>No newbie question here. For those who are advance user only Thanks. >>You should have your own idea how to use this code. Not from me. >>You must try to learn the syntax I have made. PREVIEW [url=http://friendster.com/aroldz]HERE[/url] (I use this to save visitor's data) [b]WHY DO I NEED DATABASE?[/b] >> you can save many data using database [i](eg. visitors data)[/i] [b]WHAT IS SQL/MySQL?[/b] >>This is language that is mostly used to save data in websites [i](eg. friendster, yahoo, even friendstertalk! etc.)[/i] [b]WHAT IS THE ODDS[/b] >>This have fast connection compability >>You own your own data >>No one can decode your database encoding [b]WHAT ARE DIS ADVANTAGE[/b] >>This codes have no special features like in SQL language such as ORDER BY, DEFAULT, CREATE DATABASE ([i]cause you don't need to create another database[/i]) I make the codes for you to have your own database without connecting to other SQL server. Just Copy this to your file named [color=red]sql.php[/color] [i](eg. in your [url=http://ripway.com]ripway account)[/url] or other owned website[/i] this is the code: <">then, in any of your PHP files, [i](eg. your overlay profile in ripway)[/i], include the code above like including a <script> in your html page. This is the code: <">How to use this code? Here it is: <">[b]HOW DO I CONNECT TO MY OWN DATABASE?[/b] make any file with empty content, just name it what you want you can name it [color=orange]info.php, database.xml, blah.extension, blah.cute[/color]. then you connect your SQL Object to that URL: <">the SCRIPT ABOVE will be the compiler It will program your file like database [b]WHY NEEDED USERNAME & PASSWORD?[/b] The encodement of the DATABASE will vary depend on your user_name and password you made. It will be the base encoding word for your database. [color=#777788][b]SYNTAXES[/b][/color] [b]CONNECT[/b]: SYNTAX>> [color=#009900][b](SQL Object)[/b]->connect( [b]"URL"[/b],"my_username","my_password");[/color] [i][color=red]*URL must be in your server directory[/color][/i] Use select to get information in database. Like this: <">[b]CREATE TABLE[/b]: SYNTAX>> [color=#009900][b](SQL Object)[/b]->createTable("TABLE_NAME",array_of_field_names,array_of_field_type,array_of_field_increment_option);[/color] [i][color=red]*TABLE_NAME must be alphanumeric, if nOt it will cost severe error! You'll loose all your data![/color][/i] Use select to get information in database. Like this: <">[b]SELECT[/b]: ([i]select/get information from the database table[/i]) SYNTAX>> [color=#009900][b](SQL Object)[/b]->select([i]table_name[/i],[i]array_of_fields[/i])[/color] Use select to get information in database. Like this: <">[b]INSERT:[/b] ([i]insert a data to database[/i]) SYNTAX>> [color=#009900][b](SQL Object)[/b]->insert([i]table_name[/i],[i]array_of_fields[/i],[i]array_of_values[/i])[/color] Like this:<">[b]OTHER:[/b] Just learn the SYNTAXES I've made from the code above. Other fuctions are: [i]UPDATE[/i] [i]DELETE[/i] [i]CATCH ERROR FUNCTION[/i] [i](other function will be updated soon)[/i]

Last edited by zidaine_38 (2011-02-25 08:45:00)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]WARNING:[/b] >>No newbie question here. For those who are advance user only Thanks. >>You should have your own idea how to use this code. Not from me. >>You must try to learn the syntax I hav

:arrow: Thanks a lot for sharing..this is so helpful buddy... First post with a first reputation...:thumbsup:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]WARNING:[/b] >>No newbie question here. For those who are advance user only Thanks. >>You should have your own idea how to use this code. Not from me. >>You must try to learn the syntax I hav

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-04 00:37:50)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oohh.. sounds intresting bro!! :D all i see in ur preview is an imge thats all.. :(
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

usefull indeed .. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Jonrown12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick bro. :thumbsup:
The Bee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=regiehiozn]oohh.. sounds intresting bro!! all i see in ur preview is an imge thats all..[/quote] Yeah... Same like me... I can't see anything at your profile.... Maybe " lordheinz " can explained to us.... Just maybe..... :D
steVEn gEraRD
» n00b
1969-12-31

wah thanx for sharing bro... i'll try it... :D:D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so this one [b]/sql.php[/b] should be the url of your sql.php right? o man iv seen all your js and it is in php scripting type...rawr...even myself are not familiar with it.. >>perhaps if you have enough time.we can drill some knowledge on all those things to you...=)
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

helpful to many.. nice one!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so it's like your own database for the tracker? :paranoid:
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yes i think :lol: and thnnx for sharing! =)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool.. it's very useful thanks for sharing this..
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]much be cooler if you can save not just visitors data..but the whole data of your own fs account.. includes the gallery.. anywya.to the author..thanks a lot for this...[/b]
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one.... ...tnx 4 sharing bro... ...i'll try dis if dis work in mah profy... ...tnx agennn :D
zidaine_38
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=m0g0l]much be cooler if you can save not just visitors data..but the whole data of your own fs account.. includes the gallery.. anywya.to the author..thanks a lot for this...[/quote] Yeah you can save all your data in your own database, example: [i]comments, pages etc.[/i] SQL have encoded it's database so you can too!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so it's better than [b]mv.txt[/b]? :/ hehehe....confusing...but ill try to make it work... :D
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Now, that's real programming! With SQL, you can have your own database, manipulate it the way you like it. BTW, for those who are wondering why they see only the image, something had already happened... the viewer's name, IP add, time of entry, and other data (for whatever the sharer had put in his code) have been recorded in his database.. Got it? =) Thanks a lot bro., You are right, this is really a no noob thingy! God bless and peace to all!:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]WARNING:[/b] >>No newbie question here. For those who are advance user only Thanks. >>You should have your own idea how to use this code. Not from me. >>You must try to learn the syntax I hav

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:46

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy