• ARCHIVES 
  • » Welcome to a blog dedicated to enthusiasts of the colorful and exciting world of Betty La Fea. Philippine's "I Love Betty La Fea" soap opera is based on the Columbian telenovela ,Yo soy Betty, la fea,

Pages: 12

Welcome to a blog dedicated to enthusiasts of the colorful and exciting world of Betty La Fea. Philippine's "I Love Betty La Fea" soap opera is based on the Columbian telenovela ,Yo soy Betty, la fea,

alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Welcome to a blog dedicated to enthusiasts of the colorful and exciting world of Betty La Fea. Philippine's "I Love Betty La Fea" soap opera is based on the Columbian telenovela ,Yo soy Betty, la fea,

[b]I LOVE this soap..[/b] JOHNLLOYD is very gwapo! [b]OMG[/b]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Welcome to a blog dedicated to enthusiasts of the colorful and exciting world of Betty La Fea. Philippine's "I Love Betty La Fea" soap opera is based on the Columbian telenovela ,Yo soy Betty, la fea,

i like that........
aaronjason09
» FTalker
1969-12-31

betty as bea alonzo is so cool hehehehehe
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]I watch dat sumtyms. :) [/b][/font]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i am watching this show ek ek waaa. i sort-a like it, but i oftenly see it now. busy skedule eh wakoko. bea alonzo does a great role here, two thumbs up for her XD
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I dont watch this show, simply because...secret! lol I dont like Bea Alonzo..=|
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Love Betty La Fea
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Welcome to a blog dedicated to enthusiasts of the colorful and exciting world of Betty La Fea. Philippine's "I Love Betty La Fea" soap opera is based on the Columbian telenovela ,Yo soy Betty, la fea,

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:57

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy