• ARCHIVES 
  • » im having a problem with my computer right now.. my computer cant detect my cd/dvd writer and also my audio and media... see the picture below it started when i tried to install a new hardware.. in a

Pages: 1

im having a problem with my computer right now.. my computer cant detect my cd/dvd writer and also my audio and media... see the picture below it started when i tried to install a new hardware.. in a

carlskie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im having a problem with my computer right now.. my computer cant detect my cd/dvd writer and also my audio and media... see the picture below it started when i tried to install a new hardware.. in a

im having a problem with my computer right now.. my computer cant detect my cd/dvd writer and also my audio and media... see the picture below it started when i tried to install a new hardware.. in an instant my computer restarted by itself and now i cant use my dvd my winamp becuase of this problem.. [b]reformat is not an option because i have a lot of files in drive C and D[/b] +repu to the guys that could help me!! plzz im begging you people.. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c118/carlskie/error-1.jpg[/img]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: im having a problem with my computer right now.. my computer cant detect my cd/dvd writer and also my audio and media... see the picture below it started when i tried to install a new hardware.. in a

did you tried already to re-install ur Sound Max and Cd ROM??? :/

Last edited by tjayvalrose_02 (2008-07-15 21:19:06)

carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: im having a problem with my computer right now.. my computer cant detect my cd/dvd writer and also my audio and media... see the picture below it started when i tried to install a new hardware.. in a

yes already tried that bro..
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wat hardware ur trying to intall??
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhhmm i have a Ws-tvu20b2-Usb2-0-Analog-TV-Box i tried to install its hardware but my computer restarted instantly.. and when i clicked my computer the dvd/cd writer isnt there.. :crybaby:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

woah..i dont that hardware so far.. i experience also that.. i downloaded photoshop from internet.. then when i try to install it,my pc log off/restart.. i dont know wats the prob.. i just tot that theres a virus on my pc.. :paranoid::paranoid::paranoid: hope not!!! @t: after ur computer restarted... did u try agen to install Ws-tvu20b2-Usb2-0-Analog-TV-Box?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=carlskie]im having a problem with my computer right now.. my computer cant detect my cd/dvd writer and also my audio and media... see the picture below[/quote] Reading the screen shot is hard but it looks like the reason they are not found is you have a hardware conflict between them and the new device you installed. I suggest first uninstalling the new device. See if it clears up the problem, if it does there is for sure a hardware conflict and a tech will be ur best choice to get it resolved. You might need to reinstall ur dvd but I doubt it since windows should auto detect to install.
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhhmmm actually it didnt install the new hardware but last night when i start-up my computer i get a pop-up that a new hardware is found.. but i didnt plug-in a hardware actually.. @bob i cant reinstall d hardware coz it didnt really install
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So there is no new hardware you added to ur computer?
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i not actually sure.. coz when i tried to open run windvr 3 it say's cant detect device
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry I am lost also, does not make sense if the software did not install. You might double check ur add/remove programs and ur file directories for anything new, maybe it did install and you did not realize I have done that before.
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the hardware isnt installed because the computer always restarting when its almost installing the driver
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=carlskie]im having a problem with my computer right now.. my computer cant detect my cd/dvd writer and also my audio and media... see the picture below it started when i tried to install a new hardware.. in an instant my computer restarted by itself and now i cant use my dvd my winamp becuase of this problem.. reformat is not an option because i have a lot of files in drive C and D +repu to the guys that could help me!! plzz im begging you people.[/quote] :arrow: For me.. i think first you must recheck your all hardware connection. =) :arrow: And do correction if connection not perfect. =) :arrow: Second.. i think you try to check your bios system. :arrow: Conclusion.. =i think maybe your connection not perfect. =Mybe your motheboard or your bios sytem have a problems. =And mybe cd/dvd player have a problem.
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont have anyproblem at all for the past 2years about my bios and connection of my dvd writer is just started to mess up when i tried to install the driver for Ws-tvu20b2-Usb2-0-Analog-TV-Box
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: Yoshhhhh..then i think... your hardware Ws-tvu20b2-Usb2-0-Analog-TV-Boxis not match with your computer system. thats all..maybe you must upgrade your system..like RAM and maybe CPU. This situation is like... i give example...let say about Avira (antivirus). Sometimes has computer will automatically restarted when istalled avira..when you on your computer again..it will restarted again. try this if you want know=When your computer reboot again,open OS safe mode system ..then tell me if your computer restarted again or not...=) =) =)
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ws-tvu20b2-Usb2-0-Analog-TV-Boxis drivers conflict with the other drivers installed..
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so whats the best solution for this?
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=carlskie]so whats the best solution for this?[/quote] i think you must upgrade your computer..maybe power up your computer.. :thumbsup: =) [quote=xxlylexx]Ws-tvu20b2-Usb2-0-Analog-TV-Boxis drivers conflict with the other drivers installed..[/quote] try to uninstall something software that you feel have a conflict with Ws-tvu20b2-Usb2-0-Analog-TV-Boxis drivers.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=carlskie]so whats the best solution for this?[/quote] Better to consult that to a technician :D =) :thumbsup:
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

1st. Check if the compatibility your tv box with your computer specification and other hardware... 2nd. Check the operating system your tv box support,(for linux,mac or windows)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im having a problem with my computer right now.. my computer cant detect my cd/dvd writer and also my audio and media... see the picture below it started when i tried to install a new hardware.. in a

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy