• ARCHIVES 
  • » "1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines at practice! This is not the final routine, and definitely not a punishment! just a teaser. " as

Pages: 1

"1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines at practice! This is not the final routine, and definitely not a punishment! just a teaser. " as

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

"1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines at practice! This is not the final routine, and definitely not a punishment! just a teaser. " as

"1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines at practice! This is not the final routine, and definitely not a punishment! just a teaser. " as said by Byronfgarcia. [align=center] I just happened to watch this on youtube, & share it w/ u guys.. I thought it was funny & awesome. I guess it was a big thing on that area of PI, so i've placed it here & thought it was really impressive.[/align] :arrow: "thriller" [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o[/youtube][/spoiler] :arrow: "souljaboy" [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYp2Aloz-uE&feature=related[/youtube][/spoiler] NOTE: [spoiler]If this thread is in a wrong section, or needed to be deleted just report it don't make any fuss.. thanks![/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: "1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines at practice! This is not the final routine, and definitely not a punishment! just a teaser. " as

haha I've seen these before....it's so funny good way to pass time in prison, though, i guess....dance choreography =)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: "1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines at practice! This is not the final routine, and definitely not a punishment! just a teaser. " as

at least they're trying to do something else.. :lol: instead of doing things that are bad :D:thumbsup:
abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've seen this at least they'll do something more fun and save compared to just beating each other...:D
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

This has been featured in the news before, and is a huge hit on youtube. At least they're making the prisoners lives a bit enjoyable in their stay and not look miserable just waiting for the time they leave. :)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha yeah, but it's funny cause it's kind of encouraging them that it's not that bad to be in prison :P
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow, if all prison inmates will be doing like that it would fit for the Guiness, whoa, its cool .... :D[/align]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

they are really funny. pretty impressive. ;):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » "1,500 plus CPDRC inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center, Cebu, Philippines at practice! This is not the final routine, and definitely not a punishment! just a teaser. " as

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:00

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy