• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Photoshop : Worn And Torn Text[/b] all you need is Photoshop Any version :D [b]Step 1[/b]: Open A New Photoshop Document I'm going to start by going up to the File Menu at the top of screen an

Pages: 12

[b]Photoshop : Worn And Torn Text[/b] all you need is Photoshop Any version :D [b]Step 1[/b]: Open A New Photoshop Document I'm going to start by going up to the File Menu at the top of screen an

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Photoshop : Worn And Torn Text[/b] all you need is Photoshop Any version :D [b]Step 1[/b]: Open A New Photoshop Document I'm going to start by going up to the File Menu at the top of screen an

wow...cool!!! thanks for the tut..will try this one
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Photoshop : Worn And Torn Text[/b] all you need is Photoshop Any version :D [b]Step 1[/b]: Open A New Photoshop Document I'm going to start by going up to the File Menu at the top of screen an

nice tutorial even though..it takes time hehee..=)
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnx guys for the appreciation :)
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) nice tuts i tried it and it looks great. thancs for sharing.. =)
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sis, i'm having a hard time learning how to use photoshop.. and this really helps.. so thank you very much! still,i's so HARD!!!

Last edited by tweaktweakers (2008-07-30 12:44:13)

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=tweaktweakers]sis, i'm having a hard time learning how to use photoshop.. and this really helps.. so thank you very much! still,i's so HARD!!![/quote] your welcome sis :) im glad it helps :)
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thnx fer sharing..
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cool tutorial ;) its like a grunge text. tnx for sharing here. :thumbsup:
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]wow! thanks for sharing.. nice one..^^[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Photoshop : Worn And Torn Text[/b] all you need is Photoshop Any version :D [b]Step 1[/b]: Open A New Photoshop Document I'm going to start by going up to the File Menu at the top of screen an

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:20

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy