• ARCHIVES 
  • » im trying to dload themes.. but when i put my USB device to my USB port.. a pop up says: USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.. can u help me? :cry:

Pages: 1

im trying to dload themes.. but when i put my USB device to my USB port.. a pop up says: USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.. can u help me? :cry:

pink_scorpio96
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

im trying to dload themes.. but when i put my USB device to my USB port.. a pop up says: USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.. can u help me? :cry:

dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: im trying to dload themes.. but when i put my USB device to my USB port.. a pop up says: USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.. can u help me? :cry:

In Device Manager right click on the [b]USB Controller[/b] then [b]Properties[/b] at the [b]Advanced tab[/b] check "[b]Do not show me USB errors[/b]." I have no idea what it thinks it's not recognizing. :paranoid:
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: im trying to dload themes.. but when i put my USB device to my USB port.. a pop up says: USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.. can u help me? :cry:

owh... it must be from system of the USB can syncronize with the computer.. u must buy a new one...:(

Last edited by dimaz_21 (2008-07-21 22:44:46)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I experienced this problem most of the time. It would be better if you use other computer if that message will pop-up again. Sometimes the computer itself is the problem.
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pink_scorpio96]USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED[/quote] it means ur USB is not working.. just like that. like dimaz said: [quote=dimaz_21]owh... it must be from system of the USB can syncronize with the computer.. u must buy a new one...[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » im trying to dload themes.. but when i put my USB device to my USB port.. a pop up says: USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED.. can u help me? :cry:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:18

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy