• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: This is just an idea if we have a new poll option in each group...i mean its like [b] New Post l New Poll[/b]...but what we need is the New Poll only.. wish admin will grant this..coz i think

Pages: 12

:arrow: This is just an idea if we have a new poll option in each group...i mean its like [b] New Post l New Poll[/b]...but what we need is the New Poll only.. wish admin will grant this..coz i think

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: This is just an idea if we have a new poll option in each group...i mean its like [b] New Post l New Poll[/b]...but what we need is the New Poll only.. wish admin will grant this..coz i think

:arrow: This is just an idea if we have a new poll option in each group...i mean its like [b] New Post l New Poll[/b]...but what we need is the New Poll only.. wish admin will grant this..coz i think its really important if there is such a game or a contest in a certain group...=)
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: This is just an idea if we have a new poll option in each group...i mean its like [b] New Post l New Poll[/b]...but what we need is the New Poll only.. wish admin will grant this..coz i think

I Wish Too Mod LH. Coz As What You Said: [quote=lordheinz]coz i think its really important if there is such a game or a contest in a certain group...=)[/quote]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: This is just an idea if we have a new poll option in each group...i mean its like [b] New Post l New Poll[/b]...but what we need is the New Poll only.. wish admin will grant this..coz i think

wat the purpose of the poll... wer aware peepz here act like [b]fly[/b] (insects ) .. or let say bees. ( killer bees lol) ... they attack as grup without considering first wat they saying and thinking juz to be in lol poorer among the poor.. if u will have such poll... do u think the out come will be fair... anyway sowee bout this heinz... :kiss: i really dont juz get ur point waaaa... enlighten me...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-07-16 06:15:46)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i think that the poll should be done inside the group itself right LH?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]wat the purpose of the poll... wer aware peepz here act like fly (insects ) .. or let say bees. ( killer bees lol) ... they attack as grup without considering first wat they saying and thinking juz to be in lol poorer among the poor..[/quote] :/ i believe youre goin off the point but yea some of em are like bees/flies coz they leave a group when they feel like leaving or if they have conflict among their co-group and go back in if the conflict is settled. [hr] [b]Topic[/b] a poll is good but each group is only a thread meaning you want a Poll in a post kuya LH? i hope you get my point. :paranoid:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-16 08:31:08)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@TS[/b] Are you suggesting that in each Egroup we can create polls or new threads (emphasizing more with new poll)? Correct me if I'm wrong :D That might not be a bad idea considering that I'm getting confuse with teh topic discussion in our thread. :lol: As we all know, we only have [b]ONE discussion thread per egroup[/b] -- and it's really hard to keep up with only one thread because [b]various[/b] topics (and meme pics haha) are covered (very confusing!) Wait Imma create an image to describe what I'm saying haha

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-16 08:18:14)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ the downside is, the eGroup will look messy then .. hmm how bout we make each eGroup a Section that are composed of threads. example: [quote][b]Artworks 101[/b] - Thread 1 - Thread 2 - Thread 3 and so on and so forth. [b][Class-S][/b] - Thread 1 - Thread 2 - Thread 3 and so on and so forth.[/quote] i hope you get what i mean. The downside is, it'll make FT load longer coz there are additional threads and sections.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-16 08:25:32)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]Are you suggesting that in each Egroup we can create polls or new threads (emphasizing more with new poll)? Correct me if I'm wrong :D[/quote] your right aya..but all we need is the [b]New Poll[/b] option..its like a special button for each group.. for example..if we have a banner contest in each group,we will just click the [b]New Poll[/b] then boom..no need to edit the announcement part just to post the entries...:wallbash: did i expalin it correctly...rawr...:cool:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oh crap mushi I even created a SS hahaha :lol: [img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8476/threadje0.png[/img] Mmm dunno if it will look messy but yea I think it'll get laggy. Annndddd.. I'm not even sure this is possible. :thumbsdown: Here's an alternative solution Heinz, Just post in teh [b]Contest and Events[/b] section :thumbsup: just like what Rockstars did ^^ \m/ Moreover Ephemeral already suggested some rules regarding posting Egroup contests in that section :thumbsup:

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-07-16 08:40:21)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]Mmm dunno if it will look messy but yea It'll get laggy. Annndddd.. I'm not even sure this is possible. :thumbsdown: Here's an alternative solution Heinz, Just post in teh Contest and Events section :thumbsup: just like what Rockstars did ^^ \m/ and Ephemeral already suggested some rules regarding posting Egroup contests in that section[/quote] yah i got your point aya but i think its better if we have it in oour own..;) just a suggestion...:P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=forsakendoll]Are you suggesting that in each Egroup we can create polls or new threads (emphasizing more with new poll)? Correct me if I'm wrong :D[/quote] your right aya..but all we need is the [b]New Poll[/b] option..its like a special button for each group.. for example..if we have a banner contest in each group,we will just click the [b]New Poll[/b] then boom..no need to edit the announcement part just to post the entries...:wallbash: did i expalin it correctly...rawr...:cool:[/quote] yea i get you, but where will the Poll appear? in the creator's post? [b]Ate Mushi[/b] woot.. sowee .. yea i think posting polls in the Contests and Events is okey. I dont want FT to be laggish.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]yea i get you, but where will the Poll appear? in the creator's post?[/quote] ok it can be here inthis part... [quote]Join Class-S [b]New POll[/b][/quote] but only the leader can manipulate the New Poll button..

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-07-16 08:56:01)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@mushi no need to say sorry i was just describing what I was saying haha I think the poll is [b]within[/b] teh eGroup itself (just liek in my screenshot)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yea.. i guess we have the same thing in mind .. it makes FT laggish alright coz were like creating a whole other forum .. :lol:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]..creating a whole other forum .. :lol:[/quote] [b]Exactly[/b] =):thumbsup: [b]@TS[/b] But personally Heinz I don't have anything against it. May admin grant it or not it's awkie wif me ^^ Well that's just an opinion. Good suggestion though
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think polls made should be inside d group's main tab ..and because d group's main tab is visible to all pages of the group's thread ..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]i think polls made should be inside d group's main tab ..and because d group's main tab is visible to all pages of the group's thread ..[/quote] yah got your point buddy.. but the poll button should not be visible to members or non members..it should be visible only to a leader...:thumbsup:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-07-16 09:49:55)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aaawww .. i also got ur point .. =):thumbsup: turns out that it's a good suggestion! :D
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

=D nyahhahahaha ... so thats wat poll are... i tot poll is like casting votes so its like having a subtopic or child thread for egroup.. well tats nice so we dont have to browse for entire post juz to read certain topic.. specially if u r new comer...
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hmm i kinda support this suggestion. Only the group leader can create a poll that will be displayed on the group description area. The group members can just suggest (next group poll) either by posting in the group or directly sending a pm to the group leader. Having polls in that area can give some further idea to the non group member on what is the current discussion in the group(private). It can also persuade them to join the group. On the other hand, having much activity inside the group would somehow isolate the members themselves from the main forum. They would rather post in their groups.

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-07-16 22:29:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: This is just an idea if we have a new poll option in each group...i mean its like [b] New Post l New Poll[/b]...but what we need is the New Poll only.. wish admin will grant this..coz i think

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:29

[ 10 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy