• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Mods please close this topic if it has similar threads. Thank you![/i] [color=red][b]for me it's nokia... i can do so many tricks with it![/color][/b] :D

Pages: 12

[i]Mods please close this topic if it has similar threads. Thank you![/i] [color=red][b]for me it's nokia... i can do so many tricks with it![/color][/b] :D

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[i]Mods please close this topic if it has similar threads. Thank you![/i] [color=red][b]for me it's nokia... i can do so many tricks with it![/color][/b] :D

Last edited by gengskie (2008-07-16 06:32:14)

LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Mods please close this topic if it has similar threads. Thank you![/i] [color=red][b]for me it's nokia... i can do so many tricks with it![/color][/b] :D

Nokia the best!! but i like the style of Motorola..
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [i]Mods please close this topic if it has similar threads. Thank you![/i] [color=red][b]for me it's nokia... i can do so many tricks with it![/color][/b] :D

Apple! iPhones are so amazing yes thats with an s! but Nokia is wuite gd!
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i choose nokia for msg.. quite easy... but for camera,i reffer vodefone.. the best!!! w/ hi megapixel!
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Motorola. But I already have the Motorola Razr, so I'll pick Nokia!

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-07-16 14:58:02)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]i choose nokia for msg.. quite easy... but for camera,i reffer vodefone.. the best!!! w/ hi megapixel![/quote] lolage! highest megapixel you can get is 5mp and nokia has lots of 5mp phone how much does vodafone have?
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I prefer Nokia above all... very user friendly.. I have been using other camera phone brands before, but now, I stick to my N73 (3.2 mega pixel is enough for me...)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I prefer Motorola I have bad tendencies to drop my phones or get mad and "toss" them across the room, etc, and Motorola has always seemed to be the most durable brand of phone that I've used. :lol: So, yeah....I go with Motorola =)
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nokia, eversince nokia is my phone =)
ketah23
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i love sony but im using motorola[/b] :D
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

iPHONE by apple is the BEST PHONE.for now.
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I love Nokia phones.[/b] I'm currently using two phones right now :arrow: Nokia 5300 *I use it for my smart sim. and thats where I stash my music * :arrow: Nokia E65 *its the one I use for the wifi function* :lol:
clarissess29
» n00b
1969-12-31

too bad, i can't vote.... for me, it's motorola,, because nokia is too common and many use nokia... and motorola style is cool.. hehe
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me... sony ericsson the best... ... ummmm... try also the latest blackberry phone...^^
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ill choose nokia..coz it function so simple..
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I love Nokia too...Because when it is broken it will be repaired quickly...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think Nokia is good. Err, I don't really know. I'm not using Nokia very oftenly. I use Samsung and Sharp and as far as being a user-friendly phone is concerned, they're doing great. :]
mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

NOKIA is the best for applications.. like games, themes, and others.. SE.. best for Musics.. same with APPLE IPhone.. best for music. for motoralla.. hmm? im using V3X b4.. maybe for texting a group message? i think.. its easy.. but i preffered using NOKIA phones.. so handy. and cool!:eh:
numbwa1
» n00b
1969-12-31

NOKIA is the way to go for a phone! en sony ERICSSON isnt dat bad so yah.both NOKIA en SONY ERICSSON would be my brand for a cellphone.iono y alot of people think da iphone is GOOD! cuz its NOT!specially wid dat 2mp camera!
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm really not that choosy when it comes to cellphone brands..The important thing is I can make calls & texts!Extra features such as hi megapixel cam (2 MP is Ok for a pic addict like me!) and an MP3 player will make me contented with my fone. It just happened that I'm using a Sony Ericsson fone..I like the "crispiness" of the sound and the designs of the fone models are cool!:thumbsup:

Last edited by bebefatz (2008-07-21 06:38:49)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [i]Mods please close this topic if it has similar threads. Thank you![/i] [color=red][b]for me it's nokia... i can do so many tricks with it![/color][/b] :D

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy