• ARCHIVES 
  • » Frankly, I do not like it. If someone (specially a stranger) sends me an invite, I would like to know the sort of people I will be bunched with. What if later on I find out that all around my photo in

Pages: 1

Frankly, I do not like it. If someone (specially a stranger) sends me an invite, I would like to know the sort of people I will be bunched with. What if later on I find out that all around my photo in

nester800
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Frankly, I do not like it. If someone (specially a stranger) sends me an invite, I would like to know the sort of people I will be bunched with. What if later on I find out that all around my photo in

Frankly, I do not like it. If someone (specially a stranger) sends me an invite, I would like to know the sort of people I will be bunched with. What if later on I find out that all around my photo in his friends list are snakes? I mean literally 7-inch snakes!!! hehehe. Of course I can delete my "friendship", but even for that small moment, if anybody who knows me finds out, then what will they think of me? That I was the one who requested to be a "friend" of those sex maniacs? On another point, what could they be hiding? Shadowy characters? Closet friends? In the same manner and for the same reason, I will not invite anybody who is hiding his friends. What do you think citizens of friendstertalk? You might change my mind.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Frankly, I do not like it. If someone (specially a stranger) sends me an invite, I would like to know the sort of people I will be bunched with. What if later on I find out that all around my photo in

I agree with you, my friend.... That's the main point of having a profile in FS, to have friends. Whilst others are enjoying "tweaking" their profiles by "hiding" their friends (i don't like this group:thumbsdown:), there are some who are even sharing some codes to "add" more friends' in their list (I like this group of folks!:thumbsup:). Our main objective in joining FS is to have more friends, so... what is the point of hiding your friends? Thanks, my friend, for raising this issue. I hope that the members will comment on this topic, and I hope that mods are considerate enough in letting this topic be here, even for a while.=) God bless and kind regards, Jie
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Frankly, I do not like it. If someone (specially a stranger) sends me an invite, I would like to know the sort of people I will be bunched with. What if later on I find out that all around my photo in

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-06-04 06:25:34)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah, I don't like it when people "hide" their other friends, either. If I already know the person pretty well before I add them, then I don't care if they have their friends hidden. But yeah, if it's somebody random and sends me a request to add but they have their friends hidden I will usually deny the request. **Sidenote :arrow: What I hate even more is those people who have an automatic friend add tweak in their profile so that just by view their page you are added to their friends. :thumbsdown: When I visit a page and I'm automatically added as a friend....I delete the "friend" then block the user. :lol:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

its really up to us whether we approve d invites or not .. just think wisely .
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

why would you hide your friends anyway? i would rather show of my friends than hide them :D:thumbsup:
Dreams
» n00b
1969-12-31

[sup]Yeah, why hide them? I thought they were your friends.[/sup]
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm, why should they even hid etheir frinds list? i think they are ashamed of their friends... i dont like it, not impressed to those kinds of profiles.... =):thumbsup:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they are crazy hiding their friends. i usually cancel friends the moment i find out they are hiding
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I don't hide my frends list. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i tend to hide my friends list because some people are "energetic" enough to add 'all' my friends.. :doubt:
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^agree :disgust: :wallbash:
jessijessi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I totally agree with You !!! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Frankly, I do not like it. If someone (specially a stranger) sends me an invite, I would like to know the sort of people I will be bunched with. What if later on I find out that all around my photo in

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:46

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy