• ARCHIVES 
  • » just copy and paste this sign and u will eventually type in backwards. works with nearly all windows versions and forums ‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉ just like thi

Pages: 1

just copy and paste this sign and u will eventually type in backwards. works with nearly all windows versions and forums ‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉ just like thi

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

just copy and paste this sign and u will eventually type in backwards. works with nearly all windows versions and forums ‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉ just like thi

just copy and paste this sign and u will eventually type in backwards. works with nearly all windows versions and forums ‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉ just like this
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: just copy and paste this sign and u will eventually type in backwards. works with nearly all windows versions and forums ‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉ just like thi

[b][color=purple]uhmmm...i kinda don't get it... :rolleyes: i tried it but it's not working...[/b][/color] :crybaby:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-23 08:01:31)

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: just copy and paste this sign and u will eventually type in backwards. works with nearly all windows versions and forums ‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉ just like thi

haha it worked for me~ I just copied the text here in the quick reply and it became "just like this" Nice trick =)
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

`i tried many times.. but it`s not working.. anyways, thanks for sharing! i`ll try it next time. ҉
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

‬‭>> oo its very nice and fun^^..:D >> I tried to type my username and it became like this : ‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉soul_keeper81
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha.. kewl.. it became just like this when i copied it.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just copy and paste this sign and u will eventually type in backwards. works with nearly all windows versions and forums ‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉ just like thi

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:23

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy