• ARCHIVES 
  • » Starting today, July 16th, If you created a topic that was relevant to the shows, It will be closed automatically. [b]Why? These are the cancer killing this section.[/b] Though you can post some ava

Pages: 1

Starting today, July 16th, If you created a topic that was relevant to the shows, It will be closed automatically. [b]Why? These are the cancer killing this section.[/b] Though you can post some ava

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Starting today, July 16th, If you created a topic that was relevant to the shows, It will be closed automatically. [b]Why? These are the cancer killing this section.[/b] Though you can post some ava

Starting today, July 16th, If you created a topic that was relevant to the shows, It will be closed automatically. [b]Why? These are the cancer killing this section.[/b] Though you can post some available threads here, talk about your favorites, or post a thread on other sites. I also have a recommendation plus a wall of text about this, but it's not fully ready yet. Also, on One Piece threads, it's still not prohibited. But, we'll decide the thread it if it's okay or not. [b]Me, Shirow , and Yuuna agreed. Don't bother us about it.[/b]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-11-13 14:25:57)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Starting today, July 16th, If you created a topic that was relevant to the shows, It will be closed automatically. [b]Why? These are the cancer killing this section.[/b] Though you can post some ava

I absolutely agree with this campaign. No moar Naruto or Bleach Thread. We already have [color=red][b]MOAR THAN ENOUGH[/b][/color] threads about them. And [b]stop making non-sense polling[/b] or [b]comparison[/b]. "Who is the cutest in Bleach? Who is the strongest in Naruto? Who is the blabla. " Just focus on [b]one thread[/b] then discuss it if you want. Friendly [i]reminder[/i], If I find there are -tards who keep on posting topics about them or other non-sense topics, you will receive judgment from us. So, before make any topic here, do read this topic. So it won't drag you to unwanted actions. Good day.

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-11-11 23:41:41)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Starting today, July 16th, If you created a topic that was relevant to the shows, It will be closed automatically. [b]Why? These are the cancer killing this section.[/b] Though you can post some ava

As a moderator , I found this section so boring , bland , and all you guys just talk about stupid old shows , phil animu that was old but still airing , and that never-ending discussing about the never-ending shounen such as Naruto , Bleach , and One Piece. To keep this section alive and be a good section, here's something that I can do. Let's discuss first about the oozing eternal series.. Okay so why Naruto and Bleach Sucks and it fails so hard? get read this for teh loev of god :thumbsdown: [url=http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/SimplyBill/pages/narutosucks]HERE!![/url] [spoiler][quote]I've learned that every Narutards have these things in common. 1. They suck at English. 2. They are prone to use hypocritical statements. 3. They are using frivolous, circumlocutory, feeble and vacuous statements. 4. They are cavil. 5. They have brutish and irrational mind. 6. They are stubborn. They don't know what is futility. 7. They highly extol Naruto unreasonably. 8. They are discriminant for those who criticizes Naruto even at a quantum level. 8. They are quasi. 9. They are ignorant even to their favorite anime's flaws. 10. They lack grandiloquence. 12. They are sentimental to criticisms. 13. They are not meager. They are filled with garrulity. 13. They deplore so much in Naruto's past. 14. They are filled with sublime idiosyncrasy and stupidity. 15. They lack integrity in every time they try to contradict Naruto critics. To summarize, they are idiots.[/quote] [b]Don't Bother To React If You Are Offended I Don't Want To Deal With Your Craps.[/b][/spoiler] It's long but I can do it better , as well as Bleach , they're similar show but in Bleach - oh goddamn there's no even freakin' plot about it. have fun with teh friggin fish O' fillers I know you love and worship it but you better be move on and get a life.. because they're the cause of why all animu are completely underviewed and ignored. Well, just like me , I'm also a diehard fan of Naruto , not until my friend introduce me Gurren Lagann, I'm very thankful for that guy because he'd free me on the eternal failure belief and thinkin' that manga (yeah because the anime was really a pain - waiting for the subs every 2 weeks) , was the best manga ever. And also, As a matter of fact, Crunchyroll moderators doesn't tolerate to create a thread about those , and if someone post about it, the members will bash it to death but they'll say that watch a better show or whatever it may be. It may seem like an order but you'll surely realize and know that this is for your own sake and for the better if you like anime... So then, here's a list/couple of anime categorized for your likes. and this is your first step of getting a life and awakening on your awful and disdained dream and i hope some of these animu will pull you out of teh cursed swamp of failure stoneaged crap animu's.. Here's teh remedy for you get a daily dose of it :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t38692-Highly-Recommended-Animu-and-Mango.html][b]Highly-Recommended-Animu-and-Mango.html[/b][/url] I would expect that there will be no more naruto and bleach shit threads would sprout and the population of narutards and bleachfag here will hopefully be reduce and diminish if not [s]cut[/s] yourselves.. Starting from now i will not for [b]so[/b] tolerate or considerate any naruto or bleach thread or any overrated crap animu shows here... -Shirow

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2009-04-10 04:08:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Starting today, July 16th, If you created a topic that was relevant to the shows, It will be closed automatically. [b]Why? These are the cancer killing this section.[/b] Though you can post some ava

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:43

[ 10 queries - 0.009 second ]
Privacy Policy