• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]If you were to write a song, what or who would it be about and what type of genre would your song be?[/b]

Pages: 1

[b]If you were to write a song, what or who would it be about and what type of genre would your song be?[/b]

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]If you were to write a song, what or who would it be about and what type of genre would your song be?[/b]

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]If you were to write a song, what or who would it be about and what type of genre would your song be?[/b]

I [b]do[/b] write songs, actually. My songs are about a wide range of topics, from girlfriends and ex's to politics to society to songs about myself and my life, and much more. It just depends on what I'm in a mood to write about when I sit down to write. I have about four to five 5-Subject notebooks filled with nothing but song lyrics I've written over the past 8-10 years. All of my songs fall into the rap and r&b category. I'm not too good at writing rock songs, etc. Good topic, by the way. :thumbsup:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]If you were to write a song, what or who would it be about and what type of genre would your song be?[/b]

thanks for the repu! I assume ur really talented and smart! ^^
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I do write songs too :D I prefer the Rock music genre...preferably Screamo coz there's only a few lines needed...Just Kidding! ^^ Probably ambient / alternative type of rock music like songs from The Material, Jimmy Eat World, Paramore and Green day...Sensible meaningful lyrics + Cool Tunes = Rockin' Music! ^^ \m/[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]thanks for the repu! I assume ur really talented and smart! ^^[/quote] haha....thanks :redface: I wouldn't say I'm all that "smart", but thank you. And you're welcome for the repu....thanks for starting a good thread :D let's see how many song writers we have here in Ftalk. =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]I do write songs too :D I prefer the Rock music genre...preferably Screamo coz there's only a few lines needed...Just Kidding! ^^ Probably ambient / alternative type of rock music like songs from The Material, Jimmy Eat World, Paramore and Green day...Sensible meaningful lyrics + Cool Tunes = Rockin' Music! ^^ \m/[/quote] Cool! I'd love to hear all your songs one day! ^^ :thumbsup:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I just write songs about what I feel, but songs I really write about is about break-ups...I start off by writing poems when writing a song... All about rock, but I start the song rhythm by playing the piano or the guitar. Rock music or acoustic ones are what I mostly write about! ^^[/b]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^nice! I don't know how to write songs well.. they end up sounding cheesy or girly haha idli I don't write songs, But i tend to play guitar with love songs or anything giddy... on acoustic. [I'm a newb] ..that's kind of understood
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i do write songs too..whooo..der r so many artist hir.^_^ i usually write songs that i can relate myself to it.. about break-ups..inspirational.. it juz depend if wat my mood are up to.. acoustic/rNb..
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Hahaha breakups really seem to light that "fire" and inspire us....funny how it works...I'm the same way. =)
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]To oOpunkrockeranimeOo Thanks for this topic, you'll open doors LOL[/b] :lol: [b]Me I do write songs and arrange it, it depends on what genre that song would come out.. My Inspiration Society and Nature...[/b] [b]Just wait for my finish product I'll Post it here[/b] :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]Thanks for this topic, you'll open doors LOL :lol:[/quote] [b]lolz...probably! JK!! [/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'd love to compose a song about vampires and angels. the obvious contrast of both and a climacteric and dramatic clashing of the characters. [i'd make it a song and a book.] ;)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KillerKhayzeeTM]I'd love to compose a song about vampires and angels. the obvious contrast of both and a climacteric and dramatic clashing of the characters. [i'd make it a song and a book.][/quote] [b]Cool idea. If you ever write it, I hope you'll post it here. =)[/b] [b]@topic[/b] Unfortunately, I've only written 1 song in the past 6-8 months. I just don't write like I used to. I have to be "in that mode" to write well and lately I just haven't been feeling that "mode". =|

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-07-27 18:18:32)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

use to write some songs before especially when im at high school days :lol: if i had to write a song?! probably how the global warming can effect the whole world :O
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna write a song but everytime i start to,all i could do is hold my pen ,stare at the blank sheet of paper and nothing comes up. hakhak.,

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-07-31 01:26:06)

ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

inspiration is a big key on composing or writing a song :D but most of the time listeners don't really mind the lyrics or the meaning of the song as long as it has a catchy tune and there friends says "hey, listen to this! its cool!" "you''ll definitely in if you listen to this!" they'll dig it like candy. :lol: so, if i had to write a song i'll start with the simple unto the most complicated one. but that would take some miracle or should i say talent. =):thumbsup: hope i had one =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]If you were to write a song, what or who would it be about and what type of genre would your song be?[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:24

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy