• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

Pages: 12

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

[align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box positioning on FF[/i] [i]Take not that the scrollbar and floating page wont work when using FF[/i] [i]Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images[/i] :thumbsup: [b]Screen Resolution[/b] [i]1280x1024[/i] [b]If you want to use tha layout using your desired resolution like 1024x768.. you may open the layout file and position the boxes[/b] PREVIEW [url]http://lalaine.eehjhay.com/garfield.html[/url] SCREENSHOT [img]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/3759/garfieldwy9.jpg[/img] [img]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/8346/garfield2yj1.jpg[/img] <">[/align]
sweet as candy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

i love this one! great :thumbsup: thanks for sharing!
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

wow garfield is so cute.. thanks for this huh i like it
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: so nice.., keep sharing..., lurve it...,
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woo...Garfield layout... very cute thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so nice layout good job thanx 4 share
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. it's kuwaii...^^ tnx for sharing...^^ +1 repu for u...^^
MarqueeJ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i will use this for sure hehe ^_^
lowell091876
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like garfield... very cute.. like me... hehehehe, nice lay.. repu for u..... =)
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm,. when i tired it on my other account,. teh position of teh boxes arent accurate,i use ff too bad,. anyways,. nice,.! ur just like ms.switpotato,. ahehe :D

Last edited by jheneko (2008-07-20 07:53:20)

gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o ohh nice :):thumbsup: tnx for sharin!
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jheneko]hmm,. when i tired it on my other account,. teh position of teh boxes arent accurate,i use ff too bad,. anyways,. nice,.! ur just like ms.switpotato,. ahehe[/quote] Pls refer on my first post =) where it says [quote]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8 somethings wrong with the box positioning on FF Take not that the scrollbar and floating page wont work when using FF Dont remove or edit the credits nor alter the images Screen Resolution 1280x1024 If you want to use tha layout using your desired resolution like 1024x768.. you may open the layout file and position the boxes[/quote] And thanks for the comments guys :D Higly appreciate it :thumbsup:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah,. i read that,. hehe gomen,. too bad for me,. i didnt fit teh resolution req. (and im using ff)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hmm.. so cute^^ like ur color combination^^ :thumbsup: +repu 4 u^^
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

great! i like this! :thumbsup: can i view it in mozilla firefox? or it will appear only in IE?
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Garfield :o cute :D
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow. really like it. :) thanks for sharing. :)
ototgam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice style! make mowr like this! keep up d good work
cupu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice layout.. :) thnx For sharing It :thumbsup: Love You Layouts :wow::wow:
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow! how cute! thanks for sharing them.. hehehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]CREDITS[/b] [i]switpotato for the codes i use eehjhay for hosting my files and me for the design :lol: [/i] [b]Best Viewed using IE 7 and 8[/b] [i]somethings wrong with the box posi

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:33

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy