• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hey there. Its my new Animated text for signature and FS profile request thread! It is approved by Deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] So i do Animated text for Signature and FS profile PS they are

Pages: 12

[b]Hey there. Its my new Animated text for signature and FS profile request thread! It is approved by Deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] So i do Animated text for Signature and FS profile PS they are

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Hey there. Its my new Animated text for signature and FS profile request thread! It is approved by Deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] So i do Animated text for Signature and FS profile PS they are

[b]Hey there. Its my new Animated text for signature and FS profile request thread! It is approved by Deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] So i do Animated text for Signature and FS profile PS they are the same Format Text: Animated or not: Color of text [4 colors only]: Opaque or transparent: if opaque, what color: I really recommend OPAQUE for Friendster profile. then if you choose color for it. make sure to pick the same color as ur profile.; and Transparent for signature ftalk. My rules are No spamming No ripping Be Patient thats all. Credits to [spoiler]Animation shop my laptop me patience to you[/spoiler] Samples [img]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/brian_emoguitar/erika.gif[/img] [img]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/brian_emoguitar/jill.gif[/img] [img]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/brian_emoguitar/russelle.gif[/img] [img]http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m437/brian_emoguitar/zendaniel.gif[/img] All samples are currently in opaque. I hope u request and you like it!

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-07-26 09:01:45)

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hey there. Its my new Animated text for signature and FS profile request thread! It is approved by Deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] So i do Animated text for Signature and FS profile PS they are

No examples? and did the mods approved this?
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Hey there. Its my new Animated text for signature and FS profile request thread! It is approved by Deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] So i do Animated text for Signature and FS profile PS they are

i am still uploading the samples to photobucket. just wait. And didnt you read? i said its approved by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=imdemoprincess]i am still uploading the samples to photobucket. just wait. And didnt you read? i said its approved by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/quote] kk sis.., I'll request soon.. gluck.. :D
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes Ms. Kawaii.. [align=center][color=red][b]Read First Before Posting!![/b][/color][/align] Sorry for the [b][i]OT[/i][/b]

Last edited by eunich (2008-07-17 06:39:24)

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gudluck with the thread sis hope you have many requesters. to come and to ms.kawaii... please read before you complain...
OrdinaryGirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls dont just say that to ms kawaii-- shes a good person! maybe she just dint read it! i hate all of you!

Last edited by OrdinaryGirl (2008-07-17 08:23:27)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] [sup]yeah,maybe she forgot to read it,guyz. hehehehe ;)[/sup] [sup][b]@T:[/b] gudluck for ur thread sisz :thumbsup:. hope u have many requestors ;)![/sup]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-17 08:26:51)

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ohh so sorry siz :cry:
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha thanks to everyone. its okay mskawaii, but miss ordinary girl the thing u said is no ordinary.. hate all of us? u have no right.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Signature Picture URL:Any Lacus Clyne Picture 2 colors:PInk nnd blue Text:Aila Janella [/b][/align]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Gudluck to ur thread!! cant wait to see ur samples[/b] :D
myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good luck to your thread. i'll request tomorrow. :)
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

put samples. :thumbsup:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

1st to request..., request here sizy.., Photo editing PIcture URL: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh41/tinepearl/zzzzzzzzzzz.jpg Theme: kawaii and cute Same or different: anything kawaii maybe the same..., juz thnk w/c fits.. Signature Picture URL:http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh41/tinepearl/hh.jpg http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh41/tinepearl/1_375630868l.jpg http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh41/tinepearl/zzzzzzzzzzz.jpg 2 colors: pink Text: lil kawaii angel tnx....,
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=gray] wow.. :) nice samples.. keep it up.. maybe i'll request soon.. Goodluck with your thread.. hope you have many requestors to come..[/color]

Last edited by Jerriedee (2008-07-18 05:34:47)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yea, finished put but i think just 1 or 2.. just see the samples on the requests.. sis aila janella [img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn202/silvernickjonas16/mahal%20ko%20si%20brian/aila.jpg[/img] <">THanks sis Jerriedee Hey sis tinepearl.. imma do ur request tomorrow very busy in school home works and researchs. but i will sure find time to do it okay??

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-07-18 05:44:04)

kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

gudlack with this thread....! hope many requestors! :D
Pink.Hannah
» n00b
1969-12-31

love ur works sis !! ;):thumbsup: can i request? hmm.. maybe tomorrow. :)

Last edited by Pink.Hannah (2008-07-18 05:39:06)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnxx sissiesss i hope yea to yes u can always request

Last edited by imdemoprincess (2008-07-18 06:14:18)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Hey there. Its my new Animated text for signature and FS profile request thread! It is approved by Deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] So i do Animated text for Signature and FS profile PS they are

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:19

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy