• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] :arrow: [b]Please update your stories within a month starting today. July 17, 2008.[/b] :arrow: All stories that will be listed below [spoiler1] must be updated, else i'm so sorry bu

Pages: 12

[align=center] :arrow: [b]Please update your stories within a month starting today. July 17, 2008.[/b] :arrow: All stories that will be listed below [spoiler1] must be updated, else i'm so sorry bu

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center] :arrow: [b]Please update your stories within a month starting today. July 17, 2008.[/b] :arrow: All stories that will be listed below [spoiler1] must be updated, else i'm so sorry bu

[align=center] :arrow: [b]Please update your stories within a month starting today. July 17, 2008.[/b] :arrow: All stories that will be listed below [spoiler1] must be updated, else i'm so sorry but i have to delete it / put it on archive. If you no longer have the will to update it, please tell me and i will delete it. [b]Please do not be offended. this is for your own good.[/b] This doesn't mean your works are ugly. We just don't want cliffhangers all the time. For notice or any concern, please pm me here or contact me in my [url=www.friendster.com/lucknskill]friendster account[/url] for your stories that will take time to be updated and i will try to give you a deadline. :arrow: If you know anyone who owns any stories in here, please inform them about this announcement and / or convince them to update their stories. :arrow: For poems that are taken from other sites, they will be compiled in one thread instead, including single poems will be categorized in one thread according to their genre. :arrow: For tagalog stories and poems, please put a tag [b][TAGALOG][/b] to your works to avoid confusion of other members who can't understand tagalog. :arrow: Please check on this thread for further updates. [/align] [b]UPDATE THIS STORIES NOW!![/b] Spoiler 1 * Title (author) [spoiler] * True Confessions ( The Ups And Downs Of An Eprot College Guy ) > me (Freelance6969) / * LoveSick ver.1.0 (gandalicious23) / * what do you think the best title for this one ? (shealla(:) / * angel has flown away[tagalog] (sasha008) / * [Tagalog] Sing With Me (khuleht) / * Me, my guru and the keys (A forbidden love) [taglish] (--pUshnIt08--) / * smiling sTar continuation [chapter 1] (mystic rain) / * .A Thousand Miles [Tagalog] (pRyNxS) / * Is He The One???? (thunder_sorceress) / * Everything is not Always[+chapter 02+](TAGLISH).lil funny nd bout love (zenar_3) / * DAISUKI - A Love Story (koko213) / * My Horrifying Story [Tagalog] (dhen2x) / * The Piano [updated: CHAPTER 3: Mystery] (kristina08) / * [TAGALOG]I Love You Very Much Mahal na Mahal Kita - a Lab Story (xoxo-eLyshA)/ * Heavenly Love - tagalog love story [updated] (imdemoprincess) / * Addicted to you. (---mad4u---) / * romantic wishes.. (vennemesse) / * "killer smile" [chapter 1] (kathleen24) / * [[Regret]] /*/ Comedy-Love Storii /*/ (Updated 5th episode) (/*/love.ceii/*/) / * sisz.. sayo na siya (tagalog story) chapter 3 (kiara_rhea) / * ..So Perfect..[taglish story] (lunareighn_sassy) / [/spoiler] these stories are closed and waiting for reply.. 1 more week and i will delete it. >_<

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-08-19 00:01:50)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] :arrow: [b]Please update your stories within a month starting today. July 17, 2008.[/b] :arrow: All stories that will be listed below [spoiler1] must be updated, else i'm so sorry bu

[quote][b][i]:arrow: Thanks for the notice Manong Bob! :D Yes, I will update it. Maybe this weekend. Classes are killing me! :wasted: Thanks again Manong Bob! =)[/i][/b][/quote]
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center] :arrow: [b]Please update your stories within a month starting today. July 17, 2008.[/b] :arrow: All stories that will be listed below [spoiler1] must be updated, else i'm so sorry bu

@ topic: soory i don't have lots of time to update my work. I'm so busy at school, hope you understand. by the time I can update it. I will.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Bob. I've been asking you for over a million times that Stuck with You should be deleted. I won't update it anymore. Thanks a lot Bob, :)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

weeeh!., xow strict?!., not soo.. hahah.. lol juzz kiddding...
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Kim-a-holic*: Haha okay. Your thread is now warped to black hole. *sigh* too bad.. Kristina: Okay, are you still updating all of your stories? Small updates will do. Akuzet: Not so. I think. Just got :| *blankfaced* with a lot of the threads here.
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes, i will update it tomorrow..:D ..:D at last!

Last edited by kristina08 (2008-07-18 11:17:32)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'll update mine tomorrow.. :) i've been busy with schoolworks so i always fail to update the story eh.

Last edited by yunish (2008-07-18 11:10:39)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: we're clear about mine right? :D goodluck with the project in this section :eh:
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sori 4 d l8 update. i only get d chance 2 update it every wikendz. anyway, i upd8d it olredi. =)
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ topic: soory i don't have lots of time to update my work. I'm so busy at school, hope you understand. by the time I can update it. I will.
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i've updated mine. :D
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thankz for the announcement... I have updated my story already, =) keep safe...
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

> ot. i miss writing stories. xD ~ > t. goodluck to the authors and writers here in lit sec.. keep updating. xDD ~
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ttnxx for that good reminder for the authors. my story was listed. but unfortunately, im so busy i dont have time to continue it. please delete it. tnnxx
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i already updated my story.. :D hihi
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha. i made a new story,. and i promise to finish it. i have my best friends to help me with the plot and the scenery of the story. i hope u add it there and i promise to update
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Manong Bob! :p I already updated my story... ;) It's already in [b]Chapter 19[/b]! You can update the spoiler list now. :D Thanks Manong Bob. =) :thumbsup:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

A lot of stories were confirmed to be deleted. Meanwhile, the list is for those stories which were closed today.. Aug 19, 2008 and will have 1 week more to go before being deleted completely. Please reply now. Okay? literature will be updated soon so please bear with me. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-08-19 00:04:37)

imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]* Heavenly Love - tagalog love story [updated] (imdemoprincess) /[/quote] Please delete that now. tnxx
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center] :arrow: [b]Please update your stories within a month starting today. July 17, 2008.[/b] :arrow: All stories that will be listed below [spoiler1] must be updated, else i'm so sorry bu

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:34

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy