• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What do you think of them? I think they're awesome! You can right a review of any of the series below. the series: Guitar Hero Guitar Hero II Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Guitar Hero Encore:

Pages: 1

[b]What do you think of them? I think they're awesome! You can right a review of any of the series below. the series: Guitar Hero Guitar Hero II Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Guitar Hero Encore:

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]What do you think of them? I think they're awesome! You can right a review of any of the series below. the series: Guitar Hero Guitar Hero II Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Guitar Hero Encore:

[b]What do you think of them? I think they're awesome! You can right a review of any of the series below. the series: Guitar Hero Guitar Hero II Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s Guitar Hero: World Tour Guitar Hero On Tour Guitar Hero III Mobile Guitar Hero III: Backstage Pass Guitar Hero Carabiner Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades Guitar Hero 4(AND YAY, Linkin park and Paramore's gonna be in GH 4!!):thumbsup: Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades In 2009: Guitar Hero: Metallica [/b] [u]Just Released[/u]: [b]Guitar Hero: Aerosmith[/b] [i]Oh yeah, guys...To those of you who don't have any Guitar Hero games, or a gadget on where you can play Guitar Hero, go to this website to play Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock:[/i] [spoiler][url=http://xorsyst.com/games/play-guitar-hero-3-online/]Click here[/url][/spoiler]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2009-03-28 12:51:08)

MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What do you think of them? I think they're awesome! You can right a review of any of the series below. the series: Guitar Hero Guitar Hero II Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Guitar Hero Encore:

I just got Guitar Hero III but Getting Rock Band hehe
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What do you think of them? I think they're awesome! You can right a review of any of the series below. the series: Guitar Hero Guitar Hero II Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Guitar Hero Encore:

Guitar Hero: On Tour is probably the best one of all. Well even though it has only like 30 songs. You can plug the Guitar Grip into your Nintendo DS and start rocking wherever you are! I'm only missing Rocks the 80s. =(

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-07-17 15:22:24)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I've played all of them, they're all pretty good, but I think GH II has better tracks.. my bf is an expert player lmao.. we have no lives :D The one w/ surrender by cheap trick & monkey wrench - foo fighters & freebird - lynyrd skynyrd. :drool:
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have the Guitar Hero On Tour. It's pretty good too, but I'd rather play Guitar Hero in Playstation than in Nintendo DS. :D
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want a Guitar Hero!!! heehee.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have the guitar hero on tour i love it but it kinda hurts my hand when i play too much.. haha
♥stickysauce♥
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ the best game i've played and enjoyed ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align] [align=center][b][color=blue]♥♥~~ looking forward on the guitar hero 4 can't wait :D ~~♥♥[/color][/b][/align]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:lol: i envy you guys, i want to play this one, but i dont have any PS or any game console that its compatible to play this game. :lol: but i want it to play on my computer. do you know any download site where i can download this game, the guitar hero III . help me, :lol: im poor, i can't afford to buy some game consoles :D those who are nice to share their kindness, hha, help me, :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i Play Guitar Hero 2 n 3.. hahaw.. i Love Surrender.. Canon.. and Through the Fire flame by DragonForce,, hahaw~ it's very difficuLt to play song through the fire flame..:lol:
em0sha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]i envy you guys, i want to play this one, but i dont have any PS or any game console that its compatible to play this game. but i want it to play on my computer. do you know any download site where i can download this game, the guitar hero III . help me, im poor, i can't afford to buy some game consoles those who are nice to share their kindness, hha, help me,[/quote] sorry to tell yah but there is no downloader for that.. only o2jam :) @topic there are guitar hero who hav a edited song like they put tagalog song.. SO COOL i like too on guitar hero 2 surrender and sweet child o' mine guitar hero 3 Barracuda =D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=em0sha]there are guitar hero who hav a edited song like they put tagalog song..[/quote] really? Wow, that's really cool I never even knew there are Guitar Hero games in the Philippines...
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have guitar hero II and 80's hard style. i got my hands hurt after i play.
marQ_pj
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like most the carabiner... but it hurts my hand.. now my hand is too hard.. hehehehe.. keepsafe... game addicts.. pj
mAttbUnsO
» n00b
1969-12-31

Guitar Hero II for me.. .. .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What do you think of them? I think they're awesome! You can right a review of any of the series below. the series: Guitar Hero Guitar Hero II Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Guitar Hero Encore:

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy