• ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: hi guys i just want to know ur opinion about that.. what is the best to do if u are on this situation.. [b]you love your partner so much but then you feel like you don't like him/ her anymor

Pages: 1

:arrow: hi guys i just want to know ur opinion about that.. what is the best to do if u are on this situation.. [b]you love your partner so much but then you feel like you don't like him/ her anymor

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:arrow: hi guys i just want to know ur opinion about that.. what is the best to do if u are on this situation.. [b]you love your partner so much but then you feel like you don't like him/ her anymor

:arrow: hi guys i just want to know ur opinion about that.. what is the best to do if u are on this situation.. [b]you love your partner so much but then you feel like you don't like him/ her anymore.[/b] crazy huh? :question: it's like u're getting bored and tired being together u want sum NEW! :o but then when u're breaking up u feel the guilt and realized that u still love her/him.. :( i don't know.. this is what i feel.. :wallbash: when we're together i feel like i want something new.. but when we're apart, i miss him and hmm i really dunnoe.. i need ur comments guys! =) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-18 01:09:17)

pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: hi guys i just want to know ur opinion about that.. what is the best to do if u are on this situation.. [b]you love your partner so much but then you feel like you don't like him/ her anymor

whaa..ciz..dat is so hard.. bcoz ur still young both of u doesn't know how to handle ur relationship.. juz hve fun & cherished evry minute,second,& hour w/ him.. [quote]but then when u're breaking up u feel the guilt and realized that u still love her/him.. :([/quote] [quote]but when we're apart, i miss him and hmm i really dunnoe..[/quote] >>i think ur juz confused.. >>wen u break up in a guy u'll feel a lil bit lonely&had mixed emotions as well.. coz wen ur alone u think about him & reminiscing d gud memos dat u've had.. & u've juz missing your ex-boy that's why ur guilty & in d end u'll regret of why d'you let him go.. but u know, everything happens 4 a rison.. & 1 day, u'll juz realize dat u've made d ryt decision.. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Love is always there it won't be hard for you to catch one..[/b] f u'll myk a decision.. myk xur u won't regret diz 'till d rest of life.. **hope diz comment will help yah** **don't wori der r a lot of great comments 4 u 2 read on** **gud luck!!**~_~

Last edited by pink_yeng (2008-07-18 05:06:41)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :arrow: hi guys i just want to know ur opinion about that.. what is the best to do if u are on this situation.. [b]you love your partner so much but then you feel like you don't like him/ her anymor

:arrow: weeh! yeah! i'm totally confused sis.. uhm we've been together for 2years 7months so i can't say that we just can't handle our relationship.. nd i'm 17 he's 21.. so i think this issue is not about our age.. well.. for now i'm still balancing all things.. [b]tnx for commenting sis![/b] =)=) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]huwat? omg. omg. omg. soo crazy. but you have to follow your heart.:)[/b]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha! dat's my problem.. dunnoe wat my heart wants! i'm so confused.. really.. i love him but at the same time i feel like i don't like him anymore.. really crazy.. [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ also the mind, nicx. :thumbsup: 2 years & 7 months. :o My close friend is experiencing the same thing, kaetine. And feel the same way too, [sup]•i think•[/sup]:rolleyes: She's getting bored and thinking of breaking up with her guy But she can't because she loves it much. She's paranoid at the moment. :paranoid: :lol::lol::lol: I guess your on alteration where you are getting used of what's happening in your realtionship. If I were you, I will talk to him sincerely & tell him what I really feel. If something new happen[sup]•which what you really want•[/sup]then hold on. ;) Contrariwise, If you still feel the same thing. Think again sweetie. :) Goodluck on you. ;)

Last edited by gemandi (2008-07-19 03:46:28)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: aha yeah ur ryt gemandi.. also the mind! :) well i dunnoe if it's normal or wat.. dunnoe if i was just confused because he's away from me.. but yeah i really have to talk to him and i hope that CHANGE will happen! tnx for ur opinions guys! =) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

how strange......i cant uderstand it......wta does it min?
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha! me too.. i really don't understand it.. that's why i'm so confused.. it's like i want sumthing NEW but then i don't want to lose my boifriend.. aha *how selfish am i huh?* :lol: [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaaa i think the feelings of yours is full of confused! ahih [ wrong grammar! ] ahmz.,. i think u need a NEW one ryt?!? ahihihi but its different because you love him/her already and u didnt like him/her anymore
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: ohh yeah i feel like i want sumone new but i don't want to lose my bf.. but i don't want to be a 2-timer then.. haha yeah confusion! everything is about confusion! :( [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh my! i sometimes feel that too. it's like feelin that it seems like, everything that happens, is now becoming just a routine, u do this and that w/ him. but what's good about it, is when u open it w/ the guy, he will, do something that will make u happy. (maybe it depends on the guy?)
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: yeah! it really depends on the guy! i already told him! too bad, he took it in a negative way! :( [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/Untitled-2.gif[/img]
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...u know guys,.,., ...love is different from like,.,., ...love is a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person,.,., ...while like is u can rarely tell i like him not love,.,., ...if u tell u love a person u don't like him but u only love him,,.,., ...like me,.,., ...if my friends ask me "do you like ken2?" ...i said 2 dem "i don't like him...but i love him" ....well if u don't understand me guyz,.,., ...it's up 2 u,.,., ..but remember dat LOVE is different from LIKE.... =)
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: @prinzezz13 - yeah! it hurts.. really.. but wat mor can i do it's his reaction.. and i was ready watever reactions or emotions he may feel.. :arrow: @jaezil - yeah i got ur point but still u don't understand wat my my prob. is.. i love my boifriend so much but then it feels like i don't like him anymore it's like am bored.. nd not happy with him but i don't want to lose him get my point? dunnoe.. it's so hard to decide.. this is my biggest dilemma so far.. :cry: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]

Last edited by kaetine (2008-07-26 05:57:01)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

brainstorming.. hahahaha, maybe a person gets bored because he/she has not yet feel the real "spark" or just you making you self feel worthless?? hmmm.. crazy.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Sharing ideas huh, i've noticed. :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :arrow: hi guys i just want to know ur opinion about that.. what is the best to do if u are on this situation.. [b]you love your partner so much but then you feel like you don't like him/ her anymor

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:45

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy