• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have a problem with my xpressmusic 5610, i hope this is the right section to share n solve my prob….the prob is begins like dis….when time i using my videocam….after a few minutes my xpressmusic get

Pages: 1

i have a problem with my xpressmusic 5610, i hope this is the right section to share n solve my prob….the prob is begins like dis….when time i using my videocam….after a few minutes my xpressmusic get

#1  2008-07-18 04:17:26

noxs
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i have a problem with my xpressmusic 5610, i hope this is the right section to share n solve my prob….the prob is begins like dis….when time i using my videocam….after a few minutes my xpressmusic get

i have a problem with my xpressmusic 5610, i hope this is the right section to share n solve my prob….the prob is begins like dis….when time i using my videocam….after a few minutes my xpressmusic getting stuck its say “unable to save video”….so i shut off my xpresmusic…and open it again…then the problem is happen… my screen getting blink2..and white blank..no have view… after a few second it shut off automatically…..so i can u all tell me what is a problem… i hope u all cant help n solve my prob here…
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have a problem with my xpressmusic 5610, i hope this is the right section to share n solve my prob….the prob is begins like dis….when time i using my videocam….after a few minutes my xpressmusic get

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 10 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy