• ARCHIVES 
  • » What if you have a crush on someone, then he started courting you.. But your parents told you, you can't have a romantic relationship right now, What would you do? Would you go for a secret relatio

Pages: 1

What if you have a crush on someone, then he started courting you.. But your parents told you, you can't have a romantic relationship right now, What would you do? Would you go for a secret relatio

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What if you have a crush on someone, then he started courting you.. But your parents told you, you can't have a romantic relationship right now, What would you do? Would you go for a secret relatio

What if you have a crush on someone, then he started courting you.. But your parents told you, you can't have a romantic relationship right now, What would you do? Would you go for a secret relationship..?

Last edited by gossipgirl03 (2008-07-19 00:59:17)

saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What if you have a crush on someone, then he started courting you.. But your parents told you, you can't have a romantic relationship right now, What would you do? Would you go for a secret relatio

I really don't know.. I don't know if I should.. Maybe if it already happened to me. :P
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: What if you have a crush on someone, then he started courting you.. But your parents told you, you can't have a romantic relationship right now, What would you do? Would you go for a secret relatio

My answer is a NO. It's just a crush sweetie. Your still young & pretty. Enjoy the moment. :eh:[sup]flinggg![/sup]:lol: Don't engage yourself in such things that may loose your parents trust on you. After all, our parents know whats best for us. :) And yeah, I believe [i]"Love is patient."[/i] :thumbsup:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]My answer is a NO. It's just a crush sweetie. Your still young & pretty. Enjoy the moment. :eh:flinggg!:lol: Don't engage yourself in such things that may loose your parents trust on you. After all, our parents know whats best for us. :) And yeah, I believe "Love is patient."[/quote] yah i agree.....
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm.. if you can be responsible of your actions then go for it. love is crazy.
xinfidelityx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I guess NO it's just a crush, and a fantasy... [b]Love can still wait [/b]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhm.. ask your heart..^^ your heart will say things that you wanna do.. Love need immolation..=D but if you feel that u can't.. dun do that secret relationship..:P coz it'll hurt to Lie to ur parent n the other..^^ good luck.. make ur own decision..^^[/align]
cutyfatz
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmm..its true to say that love can wait.. but its ok to have a secret relation if u knw how to handle it.. u dont have to worry about your parents,,they can't pls if u are inlove.. a feeling of being inlove cannot be controled by your parents... they also feel thesame way when they are et your age...
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ she's right :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What if you have a crush on someone, then he started courting you.. But your parents told you, you can't have a romantic relationship right now, What would you do? Would you go for a secret relatio

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:13

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy