• ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Is better???? [b]Ashley Tisdale[/b] Or [b]Miley Cyrus[/b] I like Miley Better Cause She is pretty,kind and very Talented not that Ashley Isnt but i just Like Miley Now!

Pages: 12

Who Is better???? [b]Ashley Tisdale[/b] Or [b]Miley Cyrus[/b] I like Miley Better Cause She is pretty,kind and very Talented not that Ashley Isnt but i just Like Miley Now!

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Who Is better???? [b]Ashley Tisdale[/b] Or [b]Miley Cyrus[/b] I like Miley Better Cause She is pretty,kind and very Talented not that Ashley Isnt but i just Like Miley Now!

Who Is better???? [b]Ashley Tisdale[/b] Or [b]Miley Cyrus[/b] I like Miley Better Cause She is pretty,kind and very Talented not that Ashley Isnt but i just Like Miley Now!!:D I mean I liked Ashley before now i like Miley:D Its like FOR 100 years I liked Ashley, well Not exactly 100years I mean you get the Picture:eh: And now i like Miley!!!!! She Rocks!!!! Go Miley!!!!:D
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Who Is better???? [b]Ashley Tisdale[/b] Or [b]Miley Cyrus[/b] I like Miley Better Cause She is pretty,kind and very Talented not that Ashley Isnt but i just Like Miley Now!

I like Ashley.. ^^
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Who Is better???? [b]Ashley Tisdale[/b] Or [b]Miley Cyrus[/b] I like Miley Better Cause She is pretty,kind and very Talented not that Ashley Isnt but i just Like Miley Now!

i lyk ashley most!! haha.... i lyk her acting in hsm 1 & 2...
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i vote for ashley.. in reaL life.. she's just a simpLe girl^^ love her xo0 much! :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like ashley more. i can relate to her bubbly personality. :D
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

of course :exclaim: i like ahsley =)
jimei
» n00b
1969-12-31

www.Jordan9.com discount cheap nike jordan gucci prada shoes lacoste puma trainers at china factory Welcome to visit www.jordan9.com,We are a professional shoes and sneaker Industrialcompany, and as af(www.jordan9.com) amous nike shoes factory & Stores and wholesale company.air force one
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer ashley tisdale...=)
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I like Ashley she's so beautiful and talented.:D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: i prefer miley cyrus.. she's like more "pang masa" closer to people's heart! yeah they both pretty nd talented but i like miley more.. =) [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i lyk miley![/b] :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like ashley.. she can change her characteristics depends on her character in the movie or anything,.
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ashley fer me,shes a good actress but miley i search her photos at yahoo i saw her pic like she is only wearing a t-shirt and underwear :mad: :angry:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

It's Ashley. I dont like Miley since the day i saw here. Hey guys have u seen Ashley's new hair-doo? ;]
ayumi_99
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like Miley Cyrus... she is really pretty ^^
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i like MiLEY CYRUS...[/b]:D:thumbsup:
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like [b]Ashley Tisdale[/b]
miish.tawa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I love Ashley Tisdale. She's pretty. and she acts well. I like her personality.haha.
efraim23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

miley. =) =) =)
_hOnNeY-cHaN_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Ashley Tisdale[/b] is so hot in here! Go Ashley! But hey, I like Miley Cyrus too.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Who Is better???? [b]Ashley Tisdale[/b] Or [b]Miley Cyrus[/b] I like Miley Better Cause She is pretty,kind and very Talented not that Ashley Isnt but i just Like Miley Now!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy