• ARCHIVES 
  • » msg na kumakalat ngaun sa email . :wasted: here you go : :arrow: [b]Regarding the previous issue that the "Philippines will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands of people will die." Instead of it happe

Pages: 123456..6

msg na kumakalat ngaun sa email . :wasted: here you go : :arrow: [b]Regarding the previous issue that the "Philippines will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands of people will die." Instead of it happe

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

msg na kumakalat ngaun sa email . :wasted: here you go : :arrow: [b]Regarding the previous issue that the "Philippines will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands of people will die." Instead of it happe

msg na kumakalat ngaun sa email . :wasted: here you go : :arrow: [b]Regarding the previous issue that the "Philippines will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands of people will die." Instead of it happening today, it will be postponed to next monday July 21 due to typhoons and in addition, it will be a 9.1 earthquake!! Please be guided accordingly. Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience. [/b] i know i know .. it's stupid na .. sobra na ee .. natawa nlng aq nung nabasa q yan .. :lol: well i just want to hear comments from this "2nd issue" .. nu ba un .. may "sorry for the inconvenience" pa .. :wallbash: :wallbash: credits : portuniecho .. :D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: msg na kumakalat ngaun sa email . :wasted: here you go : :arrow: [b]Regarding the previous issue that the "Philippines will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands of people will die." Instead of it happe

^ Haha. Nice one, apo. :lol: Na late pala si lindol ehh. Hekhek. VIP mode siya. :lol: [i]"Please be guided accordingly. Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience."[/i] LOLROFLLMAO. :penguin: :o utuuto na tlga ko pag naniwala pa ko dito. :P
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: msg na kumakalat ngaun sa email . :wasted: here you go : :arrow: [b]Regarding the previous issue that the "Philippines will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands of people will die." Instead of it happe

nyahahha,,posponed,parang skul lang eh noh??? :lol: :lol: :wallbash: i LOL'D :lol: yeah pinost nya din to sa egroup,,natatawa lang ako,,bwahahaha :lol: :lol:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahahaha....nice one piglet!! ur a reporter..not a promoter!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: postponed huh,,,bka my appointment xa sa ibang lugar!!!
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

honestly , sobrang natawa aq d2 ee .. :lol: :lol: :wallbash:
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: postponed? haha! that's funny! haha! gosh! [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah... ako dn.. even my grandma laugh...halos nasamid sya!!!:lol::lol::lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

whhhaaa! really?., postponed?... i never hear that one before.... earthquake could be postponed?!.. hahah... lol that's pretty funny!
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

bwahaha, hnggang ngayun tawa p rin aku ng tawa dude, nsa sakin pa ang credits mu, hanep ka, amf :lol: :lol: :lol: ang galing nuh?. prang school lng. [i]School Mode:[/i] [b]Classes postponed, due to typhoons, Classes resume on monday and in additon of plus on ur final grades, sorry for the inconvenience[/b] [i] Disaster Mode:[/i] [b]Earthquake postponed, due to typhoons, Earthquake resume on Monday in additon of 9.1 magnitude, sorry for the inconvenience :/ [/b]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

niahaah . uu nga ee . wakookok .. gnian tlga mga pinoy .. hanep .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wallbash:
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ang labu namn........ earthquakes cant be postponed or prevented...... ano ba to? school? wla nmng scientific explainations ha...... hayzz
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Lol .. Ayos nmn to..
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow.. napopostponed din pala ang lindi..galing.. ahahahha bakit kaya napostponed..ahahha.. parang mga baliw lang ee
vah
» n00b
1969-12-31

hahaha. napopostponed e. very funny, XD :D
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow. grabe naman un postponed? nakakatawa naman un!!! :lol:
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha... suspended,,,, grabe naman un... d na maka22hanan...^^
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha.. kakatawa naman yun.. pati lindol napopostponed haha.. parang mga aning nalang naniniwala dun.. haha... parang kalokohan nalang ito ahha
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mga baliw na lng ang naniniwala d2..... baka umatend ng party ang earthquake? malelate lng sya cguro! hehehe magtetext lng daw sya kung nand2 na sya sa pinas hahaha
jun100
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha! prang kontrolado nila un lindol ah :o err.. nvm :doubt:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]nyaaakz!..ex-mate!..this one is really cool!..nyahahaha..postponed waaah!..mtindi pah zah exams yan!..and dun za, sorry for the inconvenience!..LoL!..unbelieveble!..ehehe..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » msg na kumakalat ngaun sa email . :wasted: here you go : :arrow: [b]Regarding the previous issue that the "Philippines will get 8.1 earthquake, thousands of people will die." Instead of it happe

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy