• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]If there's a thread like this, mods are free to delete this thread. ;)[/b][/quote] Comment on this, please?! We all know Princess Diaries 1 and 2 are great movies. But what do you think is b

Pages: 12

[quote][b]If there's a thread like this, mods are free to delete this thread. ;)[/b][/quote] Comment on this, please?! We all know Princess Diaries 1 and 2 are great movies. But what do you think is b

*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][b]If there's a thread like this, mods are free to delete this thread. ;)[/b][/quote] Comment on this, please?! We all know Princess Diaries 1 and 2 are great movies. But what do you think is b

[quote][b]If there's a thread like this, mods are free to delete this thread. ;)[/b][/quote] Comment on this, please?! We all know Princess Diaries 1 and 2 are great movies. But what do you think is better? :xixi:

Last edited by *nicz.love (2010-02-18 19:18:52)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]If there's a thread like this, mods are free to delete this thread. ;)[/b][/quote] Comment on this, please?! We all know Princess Diaries 1 and 2 are great movies. But what do you think is b

for me, Princess Diaries 1.. :):thumbsup: i really love the story and very funny... :lol: (when anne practice being a princess).. ;]
sossycutegirl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b]If there's a thread like this, mods are free to delete this thread. ;)[/b][/quote] Comment on this, please?! We all know Princess Diaries 1 and 2 are great movies. But what do you think is b

[b]i love them both bcause nkakatawa and nkakakilig[/b]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ah. ye right. thanks for your comments!:D
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think the first one's better.. :arrow: love the princess make-over scene :lol:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love them both. i really can't pick :|
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

gengskie&&jocamps:: thanks for the comments!:)
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i prefer the first one...=)

Last edited by brentda (2008-07-22 01:56:45)

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I prefer the 1st one!
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1st one is much better.., the cast, the story, and the "kilig" :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Princess Diaries 1! It's teh [i]Kilig Factor[/i]. =D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

1! because it's waaay funnier than the 2nd installment
chipapuu
» n00b
1969-12-31

aa , yeah .. it's pd1 ...
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i prefer princess diaries 1. it's more funny. :D:thumbsup:
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

;) i love them both because their two episode is great.. :puke:
hiRagAna_07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

princess diary one... itz sooo funny!!! hehehehehe!!:o
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love both of them it's a great movie! i love it.. :wow::wow::wow:
jaquestyras
» n00b
1969-12-31

I really enjoyed this movie. It was fun to see a fairly clean movie that was fun to watch. The acting of Julie Andrews and Anne Hathaway is superb and the story shines out hope. The director takes a very unlikely event and makes it believable, teaching us all something in the process. It was refreshing to see a teen film without all the sexual inuendos and crude language.
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like the first one, it's more funnyy
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill go with PD 1, the hilarious prequel
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b]If there's a thread like this, mods are free to delete this thread. ;)[/b][/quote] Comment on this, please?! We all know Princess Diaries 1 and 2 are great movies. But what do you think is b

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 10 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy