• ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw in Hong Kong a style that was [b]Short with Leggings[/b] it was so cool!!! It looked so nice!!!!

Pages: 123

I saw in Hong Kong a style that was [b]Short with Leggings[/b] it was so cool!!! It looked so nice!!!!

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I saw in Hong Kong a style that was [b]Short with Leggings[/b] it was so cool!!! It looked so nice!!!!

i like it. here in hong kong, during summer, many girls wear that kind of style.
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I saw in Hong Kong a style that was [b]Short with Leggings[/b] it was so cool!!! It looked so nice!!!!

well, it depends to the person who will wear that.. but i rather wear skinny jeans than shorts with leggings.. =)
emo_doll_angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think its too bad..hehe
ROAANNAA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think its better to use skirt and leggings than short and leggings :D
impuissant04
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sorry but I don't like it... it will only looks good on teeners
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

that's cool.. i always wear leggings w/ shorts at school..
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me, it depends on how the short go with leggings... i don't think it will work on jeans short (light color with accessories in it. e.g. flower :wasted: ) with leggings. a puffy short works best with it. i recommend you to wear shorts with leggings under it just this rainy season... ;) just a suggestion.

Last edited by jamia_mae (2008-10-12 01:14:59)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]No comment. =D [/b][/font]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

it's nice..i searched pics of it in google and i'm surprised of what i saw..it was so beautiful..just think in the shorts is appropriate for the leggings to be used..:D
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

it depends on teh person who is wearing.=D but i find it not that cute.:P shorts alone will do.=D
annieka
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's cute !! :D:D:D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I once try it. I went to a mall . HAHA. And I love it. You should try it too people..[/b]
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ugh! i.picture out niu nga. duh! :lol:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i have tried it :] but it's look better with skirt for me[/b]:eh:
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I dont find it cool, :P maybe with skirts, but its no more unique [i]na[/i]. Many are wearing skirts with leggings now.
yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends you know! =( depends on how do the person handle it. but i think it will look better with stockings :thumbsup:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice.. one.. have tried it.. and so cute..lol
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Reminds me of Paramore's Hayley. She sometimes dresses up liek that~ I think the look would depend on the person wearing it. Sometimes an outfit looks awful because of how the person carries herself <3
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

I use that kind of style when I go ice skating. Actually girl .. It doesnt fit everybody. mapili yung style na toh. --Choosey style. Coz you have to have the face of a doll.
della kit
» n00b
1969-12-31

Though.. Maybe girls wear Shorts with leggings coz they hate their legs. But they want to wear shorts. For those who are consevative,. You can do this
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I saw in Hong Kong a style that was [b]Short with Leggings[/b] it was so cool!!! It looked so nice!!!!

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy