• ARCHIVES 
  • » In high school musical 4 .....Guess what [b]Birtney Spears[/b] might be included So Now [b]Sharpay[/b] would have someone to compete Will Things go well find out [b]Coming Soon[/b] [b]Note:Not

Pages: 123

In high school musical 4 .....Guess what [b]Birtney Spears[/b] might be included So Now [b]Sharpay[/b] would have someone to compete Will Things go well find out [b]Coming Soon[/b] [b]Note:Not

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

In high school musical 4 .....Guess what [b]Birtney Spears[/b] might be included So Now [b]Sharpay[/b] would have someone to compete Will Things go well find out [b]Coming Soon[/b] [b]Note:Not

In high school musical 4 .....Guess what [b]Birtney Spears[/b] might be included So Now [b]Sharpay[/b] would have someone to compete Will Things go well find out [b]Coming Soon[/b] [b]Note:Not really Sure!!! Just a Rumor[/b] What Time is it???:clock: [b]GOSSIP TIME[/b]
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: In high school musical 4 .....Guess what [b]Birtney Spears[/b] might be included So Now [b]Sharpay[/b] would have someone to compete Will Things go well find out [b]Coming Soon[/b] [b]Note:Not

I know .... But it [u]might[/u] Come true [u]Might[/u]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: In high school musical 4 .....Guess what [b]Birtney Spears[/b] might be included So Now [b]Sharpay[/b] would have someone to compete Will Things go well find out [b]Coming Soon[/b] [b]Note:Not

tss.britney?i used to like her but after all her scandals..i kinda hated her.. but her being in HSM 4? i think its not a good idea.. Come on,she might steal the whole scene and make sharpay kinda unnoticed.. But honestly,i dont really think its a good idea even if she wont steal the scene :/
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I read some articles that britney offered to be one of the cast of HSM3.. but she didn't accept the offer... :) and now in HSM4, She offered again... to be a sister of sharpay... but she did not accept the offer.. =) because, she recording again for her new album that release on early 2009... :P
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ok but i just think i saw in the magazine its might be true!!! so watch out!!!:eh:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nothing's impossible! wheeeee
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whhaaat? britney spears on HSM 4? how much is her fee? :eh:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Omg! Britney!? hehe. COOL! Honestly, I felt so excited too. Even now, I start hating vanessa ann because of the scandal. But I love sharpay!! haha.[/b]
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]oK!!!! IM NOT SURE !!!! JUST HOPE!!! GO GIRLS!!!!:)[/b]
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gengskie]whhaaat? britney spears on HSM 4? how much is her fee? :eh:[/quote] yeah, how much? she might buy me that cute dress in marc jacobs in 5th avenue... :eh: nah, just kidding,... but hsm 3 set in [i]senior year[/i] of theirs so, is it still a [b]High School[/b] musical?
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate brintney! if she's there, HSM4's gonna be a disaster! hahaha plus it wouldn't be suitable anymore to show on the Disney Channe :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

oops... gurls relax... remember the guesting of britney in "how i met your mother" gawd! she so really funny and the rating so high... but she's still recording in her new album and she's busy with madonna... ;)

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-07-26 13:27:34)

Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Yah It might be Good!!! Or not!!! I'm Excited!!!![/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

really?well,i think that might be true.or maybe that isn't true also. because i think HSM is for teens/kids only XD anyway,i agree w/ dhen2x
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]oops... gurls relax... remember the guesting of britney in "how i met your mother" gawd! she so really funny and the rating so high... but she's still recording in her new album and she's busy with madonna...[/quote] -oh yeah! i toootally forgot about that. in all else fairness, that was funny LMAO :eh: but i guess it just really isn't that suitable for a disney show? ahahaha. but who knows! ;]
sociothink
» n00b
1969-12-31

what?!!!i can believe that?!!no comment bout the gurl ur talking to!!
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Wait!!! Im not sure Maybe they will allow her maybe Britney might say no or yes im not sure I just say it in the MAGAZINE!!![/b]:D:D:D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=merx7ii]but i guess it just really isn't that suitable for a disney show? ahahaha. but who knows[/quote] yeah it's not suitable for a disney show coz britney is suitable some kind of "adult" show... you know what i mean... she's hot and matured already... ;) and of corz, britney is britney! there's a lot of fans of britney (kids and teens) like me! :P so let's see... what is next step of britney... ;)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Britney is not in there i just saw the trailer a couple of minutes ago and they are showing it in cinemas this time
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kr1st1an]Britney is not in there i just saw the trailer a couple of minutes ago and they are showing it in cinemas this time[/quote] what?! high school musical 4 have a trailer?! ows... :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » In high school musical 4 .....Guess what [b]Birtney Spears[/b] might be included So Now [b]Sharpay[/b] would have someone to compete Will Things go well find out [b]Coming Soon[/b] [b]Note:Not

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:03

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy