• ARCHIVES 
  • » sharing time..enjoy reading!!:) So many nights I would just cry myself to sleep, wondering what was wrong with me and why I didn't have that special someone in my life. I've always wanted a boyfri

Pages: 1

sharing time..enjoy reading!!:) So many nights I would just cry myself to sleep, wondering what was wrong with me and why I didn't have that special someone in my life. I've always wanted a boyfri

zzamae
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

sharing time..enjoy reading!!:) So many nights I would just cry myself to sleep, wondering what was wrong with me and why I didn't have that special someone in my life. I've always wanted a boyfri

sharing time..enjoy reading!!:) So many nights I would just cry myself to sleep, wondering what was wrong with me and why I didn't have that special someone in my life. I've always wanted a boyfriend, someone to love and care about me in that special way, but I would only seem to meet the jerks. Throughout my teenage life, I would meet these "incredible" guys. We would click so well, then all of a sudden they would change and things would be over before they started. Because all the situations where I've liked a guy, they've liked me, then a real relationship never happened and I was always let down, I thought that there was no hope for me. I came to the conclusion that I must be destined to be single. But the truth was, I wasn't completely trusting God in that area of my life and it caused me to fail. I would attempt to start a relationship with a guy, but I would never place God in the center of it. About a year ago, I had met this "awesome" guy up north, he kept saying how much he liked me...but when we would hang out, he would be totally different, and it hurt me. I kept questioning God on why this guy, who was a "great Christian", wouldn't be compatible for me. All my family and close friends had a really bad feeling about me and this guy, they would tell me that I was blinded by my emotions and that by flying up north to see him again was stepping out of God's will because I was rebelling. In truth, I was going with what I wanted and wasn't listening to the advice of my parents, pastors, friends, and most of all, the Lord. I was absolutely miserable. I felt so alone and heartbroken. I would always put on my "happy face" out in public, but in secret, I was so torn up inside. So many nights I would just cry myself to sleep, wondering what was wrong with me and why I didn't have that special someone in my life. Then I read the book "When God Writes Your Love Story" and it completely changed my perspective on dating. I finally broke down and gave the pen of my love life to the Lord, trusting Him fully to write my beautiful story in His timing, not mine. If I hadn't read that book, I know without a shadow of a doubt that I wouldn't be at the place that I'm at right now in my walk with the Lord. I would still be miserably alone. I know that God needed to be that special Someone in my life before I ever tried to let a guy fill that void. Since that year has gone by, God has placed in me a new hope and peace. Very recently, He has blessed me with amazing friends that are so encouraging and uplifting to me. I can't fathom what life would be like without them now, and as I look back on my life, I realize how foolish I was to even try to have a relationship with a guy without putting God in the center. And now I can proudly say that my Father God has blessed me with an incredible boyfriend. I honestly couldn't ask for anyone better. So as both of us begin this journey together (some like to call it dating) and as we place God in the very center of it all, He will continue to reveal His will for our lives. Never lose hope, if God can write my love story, have fatih- I know He will write yours!
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: sharing time..enjoy reading!!:) So many nights I would just cry myself to sleep, wondering what was wrong with me and why I didn't have that special someone in my life. I've always wanted a boyfri

first post... dat really nice.. i would like 2 read the book... i'll search 4 it... :penguin: & good luck 2 u & ur bf..^^

Last edited by 0825pauline (2009-01-10 16:45:37)

hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: sharing time..enjoy reading!!:) So many nights I would just cry myself to sleep, wondering what was wrong with me and why I didn't have that special someone in my life. I've always wanted a boyfri

second to reply ^_^ wow... nice... good luck for u, sis
bLeSSeDxcHiLd
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o Woah.! I want to read that book, too. It's not for the reason that I want a boyfriend. I'm just curious how that book changed your life.! That's great.! God has written a very beautiful love story for you.! :D Wish you all the best and be happy.! =|
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]Another nice Godly quotes, thanks 4 posting dat hir. ;) [/b][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sharing time..enjoy reading!!:) So many nights I would just cry myself to sleep, wondering what was wrong with me and why I didn't have that special someone in my life. I've always wanted a boyfri

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy