• ARCHIVES 
  • » i've been trying to get the server of FTALK for 6 days and i don't know why the internet cannot locate this site.. and now it's back... do the admin made some changes or is FTALK's status by that time

Pages: 1

i've been trying to get the server of FTALK for 6 days and i don't know why the internet cannot locate this site.. and now it's back... do the admin made some changes or is FTALK's status by that time

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i've been trying to get the server of FTALK for 6 days and i don't know why the internet cannot locate this site.. and now it's back... do the admin made some changes or is FTALK's status by that time

i've been trying to get the server of FTALK for 6 days and i don't know why the internet cannot locate this site.. and now it's back... do the admin made some changes or is FTALK's status by that time is "under-construction"?

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-05-23 04:36:57)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i've been trying to get the server of FTALK for 6 days and i don't know why the internet cannot locate this site.. and now it's back... do the admin made some changes or is FTALK's status by that time

Same problem here.. what had happened btw? i really need to know why'd that happened.
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i've been trying to get the server of FTALK for 6 days and i don't know why the internet cannot locate this site.. and now it's back... do the admin made some changes or is FTALK's status by that time

admin... wat happened? i was so bored when i can't have an access to FTALK.. [gosh, i realized that there's nothing more fun than having FTALK!] Agree????

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-05-21 12:27:55)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Heheh. Really at first i thought i was the only one who's having a hard time getting in here. But it seems that Im not alone. :D Hmm.. i dont exactly know what happened. Yeah maybe Sir Admin did some stuffs or somethin. I have no problems getting in here so far, which is good. And yeah, It seems quite weird, but i also got withdrawal syndromes after not being able to visit FTalk. Guess Im an addict already :paranoid: . Oh well.. :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mostly Ftalk is down on our area too... :crybaby:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I sometimes experience that problem too.
donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we have the same probLem .. =) ..yestrday i tried to access ftalk but the internet cant find it .. i was so bored dat tym .. and yeah .. i reaLized .. 'em an ftaLk addict! :penguin:
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

why is that?. mine is working properly. =) =)
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: same Problem here!! [/b]
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe the problem only occurs in some areas [probably here in the philippines] im not so sure but now it's working properly, and i hope it wont happen again.. ^_^

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-05-23 04:38:13)

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

same here!!!lets have a ftalk is down party...lol...might as well share leftalone's proxies... here you go :) [quote]http://www.ocrig.com/myspace-proxy/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL2ZyaWVuZHN0ZXJ0YWxrLmNvbS8%3D[/quote] credits to kuya leftalone :)
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Thanks Philip for sharing.. [/b]
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what are proxies?
admin
» FTalkManiac

No I didn't make any changes, and I always able to access friendstertalk from my place. :D And the server where friendstertalk is hosted never down in the past 24 days btw. [img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1503/serveruptimeblkr3.gif[/img] I'm not sure but probably this is because the connection or dns problem. I'll try to find out and fix it if possible. Please update this thread if the problem still occurs. :) [quote=nica1214]what are proxies?[/quote] Proxy servers are webservers that giving a service to connect other websites or servers. So for example if you're unable to access friendstertalk but the proxy is able to do so, you can access friendstertalk behind the proxy (like on the link above by blackwhiskey). you --xx-> friendstertalk proxy -----> friendstertalk you -----> proxy -----> friendstertalk

Last edited by admin (2007-05-23 09:03:11)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Its ok now i guess. Maybe its just our IPS's that has the problems. I hope this wont happen again. :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Mine's working fine.... =)
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for explaining sir admin..it means its only here at the philippines

Last edited by blackwhiskey_28 (2007-05-24 06:16:54)

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think these past few days, ftalk is working well esp. here in Philippines.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i've been trying to get the server of FTALK for 6 days and i don't know why the internet cannot locate this site.. and now it's back... do the admin made some changes or is FTALK's status by that time

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:35

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy