• ARCHIVES 
  • » i cant delete a file.. it says: "cannot delete file_:cannot find the specified file. make sure you specify the correct path and file name" please help me. :( thanks.

Pages: 1

i cant delete a file.. it says: "cannot delete file_:cannot find the specified file. make sure you specify the correct path and file name" please help me. :( thanks.

pink_scorpio96
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i cant delete a file.. it says: "cannot delete file_:cannot find the specified file. make sure you specify the correct path and file name" please help me. :( thanks.

mielcoh27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i cant delete a file.. it says: "cannot delete file_:cannot find the specified file. make sure you specify the correct path and file name" please help me. :( thanks.

[quote=pink_scorpio96]i cant delete a file.. it says: "cannot delete file_:cannot find the specified file. make sure you specify the correct path and file name" please help me. :( thanks.[/quote] just restart ur PC.. =) or use tuneup utilities.. :eh:
Zander
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i cant delete a file.. it says: "cannot delete file_:cannot find the specified file. make sure you specify the correct path and file name" please help me. :( thanks.

[quote]"cannot delete file_:cannot find the specified file. make sure you specify the correct path and file name"[/quote] :(:(:( yeah!.. im experiencing also,,but when i download and install Uniblue Registry Booster,,and CCleaner... it back alright..... =)=)=) ...when i scan with Uniblue registry booster..more errors found...like ActiveX OLE..and many more...fixing and deleting errors with that software your computer maybe back to its normal speed....hmmmm im just recommending it.... Tune Utilities is also...recommended.... ahmm before you download and install my recommended software.... what's your OPERATING SYSTEM?... drop me some Repu plz :):thumbsup::idea::idea: tnx ZANDER OF CALAUAG,QUEZON..... SHARING COMES FIRST.. :D
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=pink_scorpio96]i cant delete a file.. it says: "cannot delete file_:cannot find the specified file. make sure you specify the correct path and file name" please help me. :( thanks.[/quote] try to delete at OS safe mode :thumbsup:
pink_scorpio96
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oooh.. thanks guys. :d OS: Xp.:thumbsup:
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=pink_scorpio96]oooh.. thanks guys. :d OS: Xp.:thumbsup:[/quote] u are welcome =) =)
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

use TuneUp Utilities facilities called TuneUp Shredder to delete it.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i cant delete a file.. it says: "cannot delete file_:cannot find the specified file. make sure you specify the correct path and file name" please help me. :( thanks.

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:25

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy